Good morning. Currently...
...54* and it will warm up to 79* today...and that's life in Florida. Up and down with the temps. However, tomorrows high will only be near 50. We go from one layer of clothing to another. LOL
...watched and finished all seasons and movies of Downton Abbey yesterday afternoon and evening/night. Now, can we move onto something else...just saying.
...wanting to see the Family Plan 1 and 2. Saw the commercials for it. Our cable subscription offers free movies etc.
...planning on starting and finishing Christmas cards today.
...enjoying seeing Christmas lights on my way home from work etc. Happy to see folks who are participating in the season.
...liking and indulging the different flavors of pods.
...the department Christmas luncheon this coming Thursday was moved from off compound to the Training Building. I don't know what's going on, but no longer food and such will be allowed in on the compound. Whoever spoiled it, spoiled it for everyone. ANYWAYS, I need to get with the colonel and make sure we can drop off food and the Secret Santa gifts before everyone heads onto the compound. The building does have a fridge and a full working kitchen.
...hubby plans to grill out today. I'm not sure what though.
Making me laugh...
and I did. There was a $20 limit...and frankly, I had a hard time keeping it that.
lol
That's all I got...wishing you all a beautiful day.





Enjoy your Sunday, Linda!
ReplyDeleteIt's only 4 degrees here this morning! I wasn't made for this weather... :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good day ahead for you. I'll have to look up those movies.
We will have a high ion the 20's today, but then a warm up this week. I need to finish Christmas cards too! Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Linda. We are having a warm week with temps in the 60s. Feels like Florida. I hope your week goes well. Do you get a long Christmas break from teaching like in the public schools? Have a good Sunday, my friends. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteMaxine is at her cranky best in these cartoons, Linda. Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteMaxine always makes the holidays a little better ... as do you, my friend.
ReplyDeleteChecking in... hope the secret santa gets done!! I miss those - always fun!
ReplyDelete