Good morning...on the 6th Day of Christmas...yes, I am just having fun with the days of Christmas, relax folks...
Time: 8:15 am Weather 69* and dense fog
...did watch last night, Laura Ingram, Jesse Watters and Lottery Dream Home. Going to watch the Georgia vs. Alabama game later today.
...reading? Almost done with The Seaside Sisters by Pamela Kelly. I have not picked the book up at all this week.
The class erupted...yesterday when one of the Jeopardy questions referred to how many days of presents in total. 364, 364, 364...repeat parrot. Why? TOTAL is the key word as is cumulative.
...thinking
hubby finished the tree, now it's my turn to finish the rest of the decorating...not happy with the snowman etc. Plus, I need to work getting the dining table decorated...right now, it's covered in so much stuff, he just left everything for me.
...talking to hubby while I type this regarding his mother...she wants the new James Patterson book for Christmas and yet, when asked what her husband wants (in regard to gift giving for one another) she said nothing. It's all about her. So, my husband and I are discussing this; what to give from her (we are in control of her finances etc.). Hubby is just not very happy with her and her general lack of empathy/apathy whatever etc.
...doing today we truly need to get gas in my truck and go to the store...but yet, here we sit.
Making me laugh
![]() |
| accurate...whoever this person is, is amazing. |
Christmas cards...
Thank you for those who sent cards...I will get them out on Thursday, yes, I know, running behind--I get paid on Thursday, and with having to pay taxes and insurance, Nov. nearly wiped us out for anything extra and the price of stamps, is just extra. Just keeping it real.
🎁Wishing you all a beautiful day🎄






.jpg)
Your tree is so pretty, Linda. Can't wait to see how you decorate the table! Enjoy your Saturday.
ReplyDeleteLove your memes for today! And yes, the price of stamps is ridiculous!
ReplyDeleteLoved the Amazon jokes and your tree is beautiful. I love Christmas Trees♥ Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteSo true about those delivery companies, Linda - LOL! Enjoy your decorating!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love your tree! Dave really did a great job! And I know everything else will fall into place. It really cheers our hearts and spirits to see the lights and same old familiar things show up once again...traditions continue on and we are blessed as we celebrate the birthday of the King. Cards? I'm just barely getting started. Yes, the cost of postage really puts a dent in that part of the old budget! Plus having the time and energy to write them and address them, but I love to get cards in the mail, so I need to do the same to cheer someone else's day. So it's on the list of things to do now that I've got the decorating finally done, or at least most of it. The kids are going to do the train/village next week one evening. I love the funny quotes and that vintage card is beautiful! Have a blessed and lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteIs the picture you've posted of the Christmas tree -- is that YOUR tree? IT IS GORGEOUS! So many beautiful ornaments! Is there a tree underneath all of that? (yes, yes, of course, to attach the ornaments. Dumb question on my part)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree. 🎄 I so love all the lights this time of year.
ReplyDeleteIt must be very trying to take care of someone long distance. God bless you for such a kindness especially considering what the in-laws are like. 😉
The graphics are so funny! I may have to share some of those on FaceBook.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 🎅🏻
Love ya. ❤️
Your tree looks stunning, just as it is! (This should motivate me, but I'm like, "whatever" this year.) I'm glad y'all are making an effort for your MIL's huband. No matter one's age, every good boy and girl needs a present to unwrap on Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLinda, your hubby did really good on the tree! Me and my hubs just wait for the grands to do it and then it is what it is. Big gaps, three or four ornaments right together...thats all ok with me.
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam