Thursday, December 11, 2025

Day 11 brings...heavy heart and sadness

 Good morning, another nippy morning. A day of sadness and a heavy heart.


brings a remembrance of our son who suddenly passed away on this day 4 years ago. He was such a light in this dark world...we miss him greatly, his smile, laughter and hey "Honey" "Guys" he had such a beautiful disposition of life in general; he would preach to anyone and everyone about Christ/ our Lord and Savior...we look forward to seeing him again one day. Not a minute, second or any period of time do we not think of him.


Miss you, buddy...💕❤️

16 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Linda and praying you feel God's peace on this most difficult of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Dave today, Linda. My thoughts and prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you know he's in Heaven!! That's a blessing even on the saddest day of your life. you will see your loved one again just like I'll see my beloved Daddy again and hopefully my mom. I'm fairly sure she was a Believer but sometimes I've wondered .....we are trying to witness to Dave's mom who believes in God but doesn't see the need for a Savior. You cherish all the those good memories. and know that I'm lifting you up in prayer today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you today. The 13th anniversary of my daughter's death is coming up-I complete understand how the holidays are never the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you the biggest of hugs and love!!
    BIGGEST HUG
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it was coming up, my friend. Four years. I am so sorry and am holding you in prayer. Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you virtual hugs {❤️} as you remember your beautiful son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweetheart of a son, inside and out. May God surround you in His comforting arms as you remember your son, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, you're in my prayers and in my heart today. He sounds like an amazing human being.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for your and Dave's aching hearts on this awful anniversary. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers for you and your hubby. Words can't express how much I feel for y'all.

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sent you a comment on Facebook yesterday, and am just now reading this today. I know it was a difficult day, and I saw your new post this morning that you took the day off and went shopping with hubby. That was a wise and good thing to do, and I'm so glad you were able to do that. My heart goes out to you, as I know how this feels. You were so blessed to have Liam and all the sweet memories he gave you. Yes, we know where our boys are, and one day we will see them again and be together forever! (((HUGS))) and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can only imagine how hard it is to lose a child. Thinking of you Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)