Thursday, August 7, 2025

Thursday Thoughts...

 Thursday Thoughts, wait, it's Thursday already? 🧐


Just a smile from Crabby Joe's in Daytona. It popped up in my feed this morning, beautiful right? Look at that rainbow. Taken yesterday, apparently.


Then to this that also was in my feed this morning, alright folks buckle up. From today until the end of the month. It is going to get interesting. Tis the season.


The "models" all seem to be in agreement. We are supposed to get some soakers the next few days from something that is already off the Atlantic.


Thank you for the kind comments yesterday. I will say the rudeness about the aunt visit comes from several things...whenever my husband tried to show her a photo of our home or our son, she flipped her hand like the queen of England and refused, and I was reminded about how I no longer look like the 20 something I was...excuse me, I am 58 --wonder why I suffer from self-esteem issues? It's because of nonsense like that. Hence why you rarely see my photo. Ok then...


Well, (in reference to above) not when it's raining or going to rain...lol...So, that is about it for here. 

Have a lovely day.

8 comments:

  1. Be safe with those weather images, Linda. Beautiful picture of the rainbow you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow is beautiful!
    I don't know why people act like that. Did no one teach them how to be polite?
    We are still officially in a drought here. We've set records for having the dryest summer in history for our area. 1.5 inches of rain since June 1. Meanwhile, on the other side of the state, they are flooding. Weather is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brave; your are beautiful; you are strong; you are smart; you are loved!! Carry that with you, dear friend. Truth!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo is beautiful indeed, Linda. Stay safe in those soakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember your worth from the point of view of your Heavenly Father. All you can do is pray for people like your aunt. Anyway, we love you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still saddened by your Aunt's attitude and rude behavior. Then I consider her age, and wonder if she's just getting a bit old and cranky and/or senile? How could anyone treat you like that? Or was she always like that? Some people are just strange. Hey, guess what? I'm sure she doesn't look like she did when she was young either! LOL. Neither do the rest of us. Life happens and we all get old eventually if we are permitted to live long enough.
    Oh, I do hope we do get some of that much needed rain, as long as it isn't anything severe or troublesome for people in the lower areas. Still Waters Pond definitely would appreciate the rain, and so would my few little flowers.
    I pray the rest of your week will be pleasant and filled with happy things ! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda. So sorry that your aunt was rude to you. I have super critical family members too (like my birth mom). I have seen current pictures of you on other blogs and you are an attractive 50-something woman. None of us are 20-years-old any more. Stay safe in the coming storms. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I hope your aunt never had children of her own. (Sorry, not sorry!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)