Good morning...what a storm we had last night, wow. The rain was coming down in all directions.
Just letting folks I am good. Weathering whatever storm passes through...not just the weather, but everything else. There really is nothing to report on etc. I did not have classes to teach yesterday due to an unplanned maintenance issues in the portable. I barely said two words to the bossman (oh wait, I said, "Please sign these two DR'S")--so that makes what five words? He did and didn't say anything. Let's see, I did speak to a higher up and I know the bossman was spoken too. And that is that, I am sure words will be said sooner than later. We shall see. The thought of retaliation has crossed my mind. Not really fearful, but it is what it is. Because I had nothing to do, already did the lesson plans, graded papers etc. I clocked out an half hour early. Never the mind, the traffic was really heavy due to back to school. Our county has gone to a staggered time/attendance.
Me will eat a cookie, LOL. That is all I have for the day.
Have a great day all! Thank you for your comments etc. I know...I barely have time to answer the comments etc.


I keep you in my prayers my friend!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for the maintenance issue, it was good you didn't have to jump right in to teaching. I do hope the boss was spoken to - he owes you a huge apology.
ReplyDeleteChecking in with you, my friend. Glad you are safe and sound. Remember when we both lived in the snow area, and we would comment about how much snow we each had??? Now I complain about the heat! LOL Have a nice afternoon!
ReplyDeleteNot sure what happened but it sounds like the so called, bossman, needs an HR refresher course! little prick! How dare he dress you down like that in front of the inmates!! HE has put you in danger! Raise a little hell, sweetheart! Don't let him win this one! There's a code! And he failed the course!
ReplyDeleteGrrrrr.....
BIG HUG
Donna
Oh dear, hope there's no retaliation but the unsaved usually resort to that kind of low behaviour as they are filled in unholy thoughts and deeds. Yeah. Prayers for a hedge of protection around you in Jesus' name. May it all just blow over with no other issues.
ReplyDeleteIt sure got hot again, didn't it?! Must be that system swirling around out there in the Atlantic. They always bring more heat and humidity.
Love. 🙏🏻💖🙏🏻
Yes you are good because you have a good God! Love the cookie 🍪 meme.
ReplyDeleteYep! When in doubt, eat a cookie - LOL! Hang in there, Linda.
ReplyDeleteContinued prayers for you at work as well as on the road. I know God has your back, but extra prayers can't hurt! I guess you all got the storm there...we had nothing here. I sometimes think we have an umbrella over us keeping us from getting so much of the rain! Our poor pond is suffering. But one good tropical storm or hurricane will fill it back up. I just don't want a bad one that does damage to anyone! I hope today is going well for you. (((Hugs))))
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Sounds like you handled the problem just right. I hope you have a good day. Rest and relax tonight. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're ok, but I still worry about you. I'm getting caught up on things and I am so sorry this happened. Please just do what you have to do to keep yourself safe. I'll refrain from telling you how I really feel about certain individuals, but gosh it's hard! Ugh! You keep your chin up and stand your ground!
ReplyDeleteCookie Monster's got that right!
ReplyDeleteI am glad the storm meteorologically was okay. I hope the other storm remedies itself in your favor because that is the way it should be. Enjoy your cookie, Linda!
ReplyDeleteSending you a hug!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're ok. Stay safe and hopefully things will improve. I sure hope so :)
ReplyDelete