Wait, it's Thursday? Already? Where did the week go?
HA! Nothing to really talk about, I see the USA/we are headed for another government shutdown. Crazy nonsense. Just my two cents on that subject. Seeing how I have nothing to say, I bid you adieu and snapshot of the blouse I am wearing today, although it is mighty cold to wear a silky blouse.
yeah, crazy colored block blouse. Have a great day all. Thank you for the kind comments on yesterday's post.


I saw on the news this morning that FL is headed for some extremely cold weather this weekend. I hop you stay in and warm! :) Have a happy Friday eve! :)
ReplyDeletePretty blouse, Linda! Hope your day goes well.
ReplyDeleteI agree - I think we're heading for another shut down. So sick of this!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and pattern on your blouse, Linda. So festive!
ReplyDeleteYour graphic about the hostage situation is great!!
ReplyDeleteAnother Government shut down? Oh well. Wait, wait ... don't tell me. Let me guess ... it's the DemonRATS again ... duh. That's all they know is smoke, mirrors, chaos, and threats. 🙄 💥
ReplyDeleteLovely blouse. You do have such good taste.
Love ya. 💙
I love the colors in your blouse! Hope you had a sweater with you. I'm not looking forward to the deep freeze coming this weekend!! Stay safe and warm!! xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun blouse! You rock it, gurl!
ReplyDeleteLove the colorful blouse! I bet that cheers people up when all they see is blue blue blue all the time blue...(they are still blue, right?) I think I heard a little while ago that they averted the shutdown with some conditions, etc. I think. I could be wrong. Tomorrow is Friday, so hooray for you!! Almost the weekend, even if it IS going to be totally frigid!!! You'll be home free and hopefully warm and cozy! Take care and drive safely.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Linda, love the blouse!!
ReplyDeleteGirrrrrl, I've missed you! 2025 was NOT my year, for sure. Hopefully, 2026 is better for me!
ReplyDeletePut a sweater on.. or something. You're making me cold with that silk blouse! 🤣
Hi Linda. I like that blouse. I like colorful clothing. Take some time for you this weekend. How did your hubby's cataract surgery go? See you again soon!
ReplyDelete