Good morning. It's Monday Monday back to work.
Yeah, well...just speaking the truth. So, January has always been this "renewal" of sorts for people. But you know what, for me personally, that is just not true. I know of folks who set goals, resolutions and such. That.my.friends.is.not.me. Sure, I have a new word and set myself on a different sort of path, but then comes the reality of "Really?" 'Really Linda" and the truth of the matter is failure is always set/met with that thought process. Have I signed up for the job mandated classes yet? (lolol), have I got lesson plans for the next 6 months (job mandated) LOLOL (laughter is getting louder)...the list goes on and on...all professional state of mind. Why? Don't know. Have I done anything in that realm over the break? Nope.


Linda, sorry you lost your train of thought! But yes, I agree with you! I never get started in January. For goodness sake, I'm still recovering from November and December! I hope you have a great week at work :)
ReplyDeleteI'm chuckling over your lesson plans comment. My question is how can they expect you to write lesson plans for your classes when you are busy teaching everyone else's!?!?!?! And 6 months worth?!?!?! That is so unrealistic. I hope you are able to ease back into the grind, Linda. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteI've just come from Millie's place and I totally agree! I hope your day back at work goes ok.
ReplyDelete"Get a grip" is one of my favorite things to say, to myself!! lol Wishing you a beautiful day too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Monday in spite of it all, Linda. Blessings!
ReplyDeletehope your first day back was a "joy"! LOL! I'm at my desk wishing for more vacation time! Hope you get your list accomplished! Have a great week my friend!
ReplyDeleteI ❤️the way you think (write)!
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, Linda. I, too, will be mid-sentence when I have to say to Gary, "uh, where was I going with this?"
ReplyDeleteLoL...Linda, my "thought process" gets lost quite frequently these days! Have a good week...well, as good as you can while at the grind!
ReplyDeleteGrace & Peace,
Pam
Popping in and sending you some love, Linda. You shouldn't have "homework" over the holidays so don't kick yourself for not doing all those things you mentioned. I put Christmas away today and that feels good. Now I have some major cleaning to do tomorrow. Wishing you a good week and hope it goes smoothly for you! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy and Blessed New Year, Linda. And there is no realm of reality where one should have to do homework or any kind of work-work over Christmas Break!
ReplyDeleteSome employers just like to make work harder than it has to be or they can't be happy Gee I hope things calm down for you. I am wondering how it would be possible to set up a 6 month lesson plan that could actually really work..
ReplyDelete