Monday, January 12, 2026

Monday already?

 Good morning from a very chilly 39* central Florida, whoever turned on the freezer, turn it off, lol.


I had forgotten to show the new sink. Our old sink is only 6 inches deep and this one is like 9.


We decided on a single sink. He wanted more countertop room. This will be the last week of the current kitchen. Work begins on Friday, and I am assured it will be done by Sunday.

embarrassed to show this...but the truth is the truth.

Goodbye, so long, won't say I miss the kitchen. Well, that is all I have. I hope you all have a great day.

15 comments:

  1. How fun! and yet so much work! LOL! Glad you are finally getting the new kitchen! Unfortunately, yes, it is Monday... again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nothing to be embarrased about! I am jealous of your new sink! The hardest thing I had to get used to when we moved into our manufactured home was the little sinks (double) in the kitchen. I just went to measure and they are 6 inches deep, like yours. I did get a new faucet that it high enough to set a pot in the sink to fill it up with water and still pick it up to put it on the stove. Maybe a new sink is all I would really need to feel like I have a whole new kitchen!! Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sink looks super, Linda! Still chuckling at the Ewww Yuck graphic! I read it and added the word "cooties" to it. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I'm so excited for you.
    Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so excited for you. I also have one deep sink and I love it. Bigger than the split sinks. I hope you have a great week that goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the "after" pics Linda. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a single sink in our kitchen, too, Linda. I know you'll love yours. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's going to be so nice! I'm so happy and excited for you. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    I like my double sink since I had the dishwasher removed. You know what, I don't even miss it. There's only the two of us. This way the dishes are done right away and the kitchen stays clean. I have to have that side sink for drying.
    Hope the Monday was easy on you.
    Love ya. ✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will have so much fun with a new kitchen. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why should you be embarrassed, Linda? Our kitchen, too, suffers from a lack of counter space but I tell myself it's got a "lived-in" look ... and go about my business. Seriously, I'm excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy for you to be getting a new kitchen makeover. I know it will feel almost like getting a new house! I do hope it will all be done in one weekend, but I'd probably be planning to eat out a few times so you don't have to stop and cook in the middle of the mess. Don't forget to take pictures! Enquiring minds want to know!!!! LOL. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, I kind of like your present kitchen but I'm glad you are getting something you like better. I'll say a prayer that the new kitchen is in place by Sunday! LoL...our projects never...ever...work out that way. Probably because I'm a perfectionist and the Mister doesn't want to do it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I would not be embarrassed by that kitchen, it's not bad at all, but I cannot wait to see the new one!!!! Make sure you take pictures of the progress too, it's fun. I love the deeper sink, too! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that sink! I hope I am next to get a new kitchen., My sink is rusted through and the counter top is fallen down a few inches and warped and my floor is , well the subfloor is warped and rotted in places. I can't wait to see your finished product! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)