Good morning from a very foggy central Florida.
Day 27 has brought a lot of this:
Just laying round watching tv. As I was sitting there, I started looking at the cookbook I got for Christmas.
Someone asked about my "new" cookbook. It's not "new" as its from 2008.
This Pull Apart Bacon Bread looks really good, and I will have to try this.
Frog Pond Stew? No frogs in there.🤣
actually, the whole book looks really good.
I know some of you are experiencing horrible winter weather and I do feel for you...but I wanted to mention, although we don't get snow (very rare, not unheard of though), we will be getting extreme cold starting next week, and the temps will drop 50-60 degrees. Well, I better muddle along as we have to go get haircuts and head to the store.
Have a beautiful day all.







Thanks for sharing a few pages from your cookbook, Linda! Like I said in my previous response, I miss their mail order catalog. I hope your haircuts and shopping go well. I wish Mother Nature would pick cold or warm and stay with it. These roller coaster days are annoying. Happy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThe weather here in Missouri has been warm in the 70's near 80. Monday we will fall to the 30's for a high. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your cookbook! Have a nice weekend.
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Have a nice Saturday, Linda. We woke up to a little rain, snow mix, but nothing terrible. I think we will get more wintry weather in January and February. We need some snow for our water supply. I love old cookbooks! My favorite cookbook is an old Amish cookbook I got at a thrift store years ago. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteMy Tom would love that bacon bread. Let us know how it turns out, okay?
ReplyDeleteI like the way you think Linda. relaxing and just taking him the time to rest. we have hit record highs around here.. so warm! zIm ready for this cold front
ReplyDeleteThose old cookbooks are usually interesting and have some great recipes in them! I have several from churches. Always fun! Yes, bracing for another cold front to come through. Soup weather, for sure! Sending a hug!
ReplyDelete🩵
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, it has been a nice relaxing day here too. I have some of those books. I know everything is online, but it just seems better to turn the pages and enjoy it that way. We will be in the 60’s all week with more rain coming by the end of the week. We really do need the rain. I need an haircut too. Enjoy your time off work.
ReplyDeleteBacon bread?! Two of my most favorite foods! Yum. Yes, do share how it turns out!
ReplyDeleteIt's warm here too. Not unusual but I am enjoying it. My old bones creak now and the cold makes me ache.
Love. 🎉