Tuesday, March 18, 2025

Tuesday 4

 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we try to have fun answering questions about various subjects. March, they say, comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb.  It is called the windy month like Chicago is called the windy city!




1.  Has March come in like a lion or a lamb in your neck of the woods?

It started off like a lamb, but these last few days...more like a lion. The winds have been a bit much. 

2. There have been some awful storms of late... have you suffered through them, or have you ever suffered through a very bad storm in your life? (if so we wish you well)

We did get some storms Sunday, not as bad as other states. But we will be entering hurricane season soon. So, ask me again say in Nov. LOL---on that thought, back many years ago, we lost pretty much everything in an EF 5 tornado when we lived in Alabama. Hence one of reasons why we moved north...then our son passed away and we found ourselves back in Florida. Swearing we would never ever move back, the good Lord knows best, right?---so yes to both...life is certainty complicated.

3. Spring begins March 20th and ends with summer on June 20th this year.  Any plans for Spring in general? How about the spring holidays? 

I am heading to the beach the end of the month for a mental health rest. That is about it. Haven't a clue about Easter yet.

4.  What are your favorite springtime flowers?  Way too many to list. Florida has an abundance of flora and fauna. Trees or shrubs? Trees, like palm or orange.

How about a song with a springtime theme to it that you enjoy?  "I can see clearly now" by Johnny Nash.


Wishing you all a beautiful day, thank you for the lovely comments.

14 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to be going to the beach soon. Which one are you going to? Atlantic or "Gulf of America"? I'm an Atlantic ocean girl myself, because that's where we always went as a child (Daytona, Ormond, New Smyrna), and also where hubby and I went for our honeymoon. One of these days we need to go again. It's been much too long. I just love to walk on the beach! Well, I enjoyed your post and it got me thinking about going to the beach. LOL. Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the answers!!
    Yay for SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. March has been a lion here, so hopefully it goes out like a lamb. :)
    Good choice for a Springtime song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your answers Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! I hope your week is going well. So glad you get to go to the beach later this month. Sounds great. I hope that hurricane season isn't to hard on Florida this year. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florida's storm season most certainly happens with the advent of hurricanes, Linda, that's for sure. Glad you were spared from the recent storms that passed through. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great song choice!
    I was just telling Tom yesterday about y'all's experience with that EF5 tornado. Praising the Lord for bringing you through it ... and the sadness and uncertainty since. I'm reminded of that splendid song lyric, "There will come an answer, let it be."

    ReplyDelete
  8. My SIL was just telling me about a monster tornado that wiped out a portion of their downtown in Cullman Alabama in 2011. I wonder if it was the same one.
    I had no idea you lost your home in a tornado. Horrible. Well I hope that never happens to you again.
    Hope you get to the 🏖️ beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful graphic at the end, and probably true, especially if one is studying people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie gave us another fun Tuesday 4. I enjoyed your answers!! Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, I sure hope you get your time at the beach. You deserve it! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda :) Hope your week is going well! It's been so windy here in Texas too! And I'm not ready (never ready) for hurricane season! But tornadoes are even worse. These days I'm not sure there's any place safer than the rest, with fires and floods everywhere.
    I hope you have a great rest of the week and a relaxing weekend to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always enjoyed the song, I Can See Clearly...now it's in my head! Lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here in Alabama, we had crazy weather over the weekend. The wind was intense and there were several tornadoes throughout the state. I'm sorry you lost your ome in a tornado. Were you home when it hit?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)