Sunday, March 16, 2025

Currently Blowing into...

 Currently blowing into...


The weather...at 7:25 am it's 72*, humidity is 88% and the wind is 13 mph. Expecting some nasty weather after lunch. Hence the word Blowing...the wind has been something else. We are under a storm warning.

Watching...indeed, hubby got the new tv up and running, so another binge watching of Antique Roadshow.

Listening to...the wind and the crows outside.

Loving...the new tv. How bright, clear and big. LOL

Thinking...

--we have to go out and brave the weather and get haircuts today.

--what's for dinner?

--did I forget anything at the store?

Feeling...ok. A little apprehensive about the weather. Keeping those that were affected by the storms in prayer.

Looking forward to...going back to bed this evening? LOLOLOL

Giggling at...

actually, the temp will drop after this weather blows out. Tomorrows high is projected at 68*.


All the above is true. Florida is crazy when it comes to rain/storms. That's all I got folks. Nothing much.

10 comments:

  1. We had terrible winds yesterday and lost power. Today it's back but we might get snow...
    Those are some cool cloud pics. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many years ago, we saw one of those enormous, dark cloud banks coming off the Gulf towards Florida. It was in Sanibel Island. We were down there on vacation and going out for lobster. That was the scariest looking storm I had seen up to that point. They are huge. Wow.
    Hope y'all do OK through the storm. We're getting rain right now (9:15 am). It's expected to get heavier as the day progresses.
    Love & Blessings. 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you have a safe uneventful week at the prison - a week of productivity and May the days go by swiftly. Oh and happy St Patrick’s day! ☘️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. Stay safe in that weather. So glad you guys got the new TV working and are enjoying it. Have a good Sunday. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh I saw some devastation on the news in the southern states.....hope you all are safe today!! 60 F here and cloudy but a gentle wind and maybe rain tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe, Linda, and enjoy what remains of this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never watched Antique Roadshow, but now I'm curious. Please stay safe in the approaching storm ... Mother Nature's not messing around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have been thinking of you and the incoming storms, Linda. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took my umbrella with me to church this morning. I told someone it was good insurance because when I am prepared, I never need it. It didn't rain here until late afternoon for maybe five minutes and it was done. So sorry for the damage across the midwest and southeast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you all stayed safe and sound today. We had some nasty thunderstorms roll through this afternoon, but nothing major, thank the Lord. Scott had to drive back to Jax and left ahead of the storm so hopefully he beat it home. Glad you like your new TV. Hope you managed to get out and back home before the storms hit. Take care and have a lovely week this week. You're getting closer to beach time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)