Weather...49* and the sun is starting to come up.
Watching...well...I don't know how I did it, but last night I watched:
The Laura Ingram Show
Jesse Waters
Lottery Dream Home (didn't like that episode)
The Scottish Isle (YouTube tv--this is my favorite channel on You Tube and regularly watch Scott and Katie)
Antiques Roadshow (YouTube tv)
Listening to...hubby getting around. Bed hog. (lol)
Loving...not necessarily loving, but March is all of our birth months. Hubby will be 59, I will be 58 and our son would have been 28.
Thinking...
I am hoping I can make it (mentally) to the end of March. Taking a few days off.
Feeling...yeah...repeat parrot.
I really do need the ocean blue.
Sadness...a coworker lost her daughter Thursday. She was admitted to the hospital Thursday morning and passed away right before midnight. Apparently, no one knew (even the daughter) she had cancer. The daughter was planning her wedding, they bought a house etc. She was only 35. So, I am sad for Deidre and her family...
Celebrating/Enjoying/Giggling...and I know some of you will disagree...
Zelensky got a much-deserved smack down yesterday. You want to come to this country and act this way thinking you are entitled? Good for Vance and good to Trump. Learn to say Thank you, Mr. Zelensky for taking billions of dollars from us hard working Americans.
Going...need to go to the grocery store and sandal shopping.
Welcome March...beware of the Ides of March my grandma used to say. Have a beautiful day friend.





Happy Birthdays to you All!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was watching the press conference live! Wow!! Lolol...what a stupid little man Zellie is! He shot himself in the foot... He refuses a cease-fire! Ridiculous!
hugs
Donna
So sad about your co-workers daughter. You understand what she is going through more than most.
ReplyDeleteYes - I agree on Zelensky.
Have fun grocery and sandal shopping, Linda! Praying for your co-worker and her family. Happy birthday month to you!
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is actually today and I turned 70. Yes, i feel as old as I am - LOL! Blessings, Linda!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sad about your friends daughter. I feel for your friend, too. A hard pill to swallow that some of us know all too well.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you! The gravy train is over for Zelenskyy.
Trump and Vance didn't practice diplomacy; that was more like a mob smackdown. Zelensky's people have suffered tremendously. Would you expect him to take it when Trump calls him a dictator and tells lies that Ukraine started the war? I have never been so ashamed of my country.
ReplyDeleteDear Maggie, I agree entirely. I am Australian and am so upset at the treatment of President Zelensky in the U.S. Also the behaviour of the current administration is not something I can stomach.
DeleteDear Linda, I have been a long time lurker and have enjoyed your blog immensely, but as a christian I guess it's time to exit gracefully. From the comments, it looks like there are a few other blogs I now need to exit as well, which is sad as I so enjoy reading about life in the U.S, but our christian values don't seem to be the same any longer. I sincerely wish you and your husband all the best in the future. I think the U.S. is in for a rocky time ahead. God bless from Liz.
Both thumbs up (and a fist-bump, too) for Trump and Vance.
ReplyDeleteThat's so sad about your co-worker and family. I'm trying to wrap my mind around how someone could be so consumed by cancer and not realize it. Prayers lifting!
Hope the sandal shopping goes well. We have reached sandal weather (most days), especially after about 10:30am.
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Except for the sad story about your co-worker losing her daughter to cancer so suddenly. That is really hard to understand how a person could have cancer that advanced and not know it. Kind of scary too. Wow. That poor family, and her fiance'. What a shock. Praying for them. And I know this month will have it's highs and lows for you and Dave as well. Holding you up in my prayers. I do hope make it to the beach and have a really nice little vacation time there, even if only a couple of days. It will be so good for you. That last "giggle" was pretty spot-on. Funny, really, but also pathetic. I do pray for peace and I pray it will be worked out in a reasonable manner. My heart goes out to the innocent lives that have been so hurt and lost through all of this. May God help them to find a realistic solution. Have a good day tomorrow. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete