The day after my birthday finds me...
Alive and well. LOL---in all seriousness, how about a recap?
Oops, I made the hamburgers way to big, no worries, we will have leftovers tonight as there were 2 a piece and I will take my other half for lunch today. Hubby did great grilling them and he made homemade fries too---they were soooooo good. He kept saying, "Are you sure you don't want to go out to eat?" Nope---so we ate around 1:30.
Probably will leave the cattails/Pompas grass in the containers for now. The nursery guy said they can stay in there. We had a few mornings of darn right cold weather. So, they took a bit of a shock.
These will also stay where they are. As they are full sun, and they will grow to be about 3-4 feet.
Lilybelle was unfazed about us yelling at the tv yesterday. The Florida Gators basketball team have reached the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2017.
And Huey Louie was just being Huey Louie. Lazy too. Just like his people, LOL.
and for the birthday wishes. They did make my day. Hope each of you have a lovely day.







Your birthday meal looked so good, Linda. Your plants look lovely. I hope they get over the shock of the cold they had. Yay for your Gators! Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteGlad your day was wonderful. Now it's count down to vacation! Love ya. ✨
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a perfect day! Now you just have to make it through a few more before you head to the beach!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect day! Glad you had a day to just relax and be loved. Those hamburgers/fries look super good! And they were made with love! Can't beat that! Love the fur babies. They look nice and relaxed. I didn't realize you had a cat. I never dreamed I'd have two...and one that we THINK might be expecting! Not sure I'm ready for that!!!Time will tell... I hope you are having a good day at work today. Just a few more days til your vacation! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to do what we want to do on our Birthday. Your burgers look delicious and if staying home and having a DELICIOUS hamburger and fries was your choice of a birthday meal, then I think you made a great decision. Glad you enjoyed your day. I like the pampas grass...I think it adds so much to a landscape. Hope your day today is Blessed...
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful birthday, Linda. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. The burger and homemade fries looks delicious. So glad you had a good birthday. Sometimes, low key birthdays are best. Have a great week! See you again soon.
ReplyDeleteThose burgers and fries look amazing! Lilybelle and Huey seem about as interested in basketball as I am (sorry, hee-hee). Nevertheless, I'm glad the Gators showed out for y'all.
ReplyDeleteI don't often get online on Sunday anymore. Too many other things going on. But I want to wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girlfriend! :) So glad you had a nice day.
ReplyDeleteSounds like my kind of birthday! Lilybelle is a beaut. Huey Louie Looks like my Susie. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a happy birthday, Linda! The burgers and fries look pretty darn good and certainly better than anything you could get in a restaurant! My across the street neighbors have pampas grass and it looks great! Lazy pets here in my house too!
ReplyDeleteHappy (late) birthday Linda! Your choice of homemade burgers was perfect! I'm glad you had a great day :)
ReplyDeleteCatching up here today ..... those burgers look really good!
ReplyDeleteThis is a P.S. to my previous comment on your birthday post. The burger comment goes here instead LOL!!!! - and now I'm craving fries. Stop that, Linda!!! But also, I watched the movie "IF" just last week and am going to watch it again soon. It was so great! Hugs and blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, dear friend! I am with you. I stay home over going out any day!!!!! Hugs for a cozy week.
ReplyDeleteYum... :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I am so excited for you, going to the beach! Clearwater is so nice...ahhh, the nice white sand. I think your birthday dinner looked wonderful, you have a good husband.:). And, wow to how they yank you around at work! Dang! I hope your next gig is a good one there, something low stress, if that is even possible! I'll be praying for you! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteBasketball is on at our house right now! I'm catching up on some blogs and watching the TV with one eye!
ReplyDelete