Good morning today looks to be a weather event here in central Florida. In the meantime, how about the
2. Hey! Did you know March is National Celery Month? Do you like celery? Yes, What's something you make (or like to order out) that calls for celery? Beef Stew
3. Jail break by ACDC is the soundtrack to my life right now. LOLOLOLOL
5. The Hodgepodge lands on Ash Wednesday this year. Do you participate in Lent in some way? If so, tell us more. No. although we are Christian, we do not do anything special for Lent. However, with that said, I will seriously try to give up cursing--these inmates have me saying some words...not the "f" word, but others. Like crap, idot's, son of a biscuit eater etc. Just keeping it real.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
So, I did not watch the Presidental address last night due to the fact, I fell asleep. However, with that said, I did read various news outs this morning and I am not surprised by the democrats' actions. But it saddens me. Show respect. You know what happens when the inmates show disrespect? They get arrested. Period. SO, yeah, quit being disrespectful by showing ones hiney. (oh wait, is that a bad word?)



The dems were so disrespectful last night. They wouldn't even clap for people who lost loved ones or a young boy with cancer. It just shows how full of hate they are.
ReplyDeleteI love your soundtrack sound - made me laugh when I read that!
I'm sure they will justify their bad behavior by saying the President deserved it or that they were only showing the same disrespect the Republicans showed to Biden. I hope your weather event isn't major. Thinking of you, Linda!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and your husband on this day!
ReplyDeleteI was so ashamed of the Democrats for acting like spoiled brats instead of responsible adults who were elected to office. The only thing they know how to do well is to make themselves look stupid. So sad! Blessings, Linda!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. I hope you and your husband have a very happy birthday month. I need to do better with my language too. High school students aren't much better than inmates when it comes to the words I hear all day. I watched most of Pres. Trump's speech before I just got too tired. Wow, it was really long - but very good. Yeah, the Dems were totally disrespectful - wouldn't even stand up for the young cancer patient or the young man who the president got into West Point. Anyway, I am liking Trump and his policies more and more. I hope you have a good day. See you again soon!
ReplyDelete"Jailbreak" -- that's perfect!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't planning to watch Trump last night but couldn't stop. One of his best speeches ever! Not sure if I'm more disgusted or saddened by the actions of the 'pinkies' in attendance.
Jailbreak! this made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteAnd another good Emerson quote. He was very wise and profound.
Had my small group book study last night so didn't watch any news etc. And I don't plan to. I'm taking a much needed break from all the whackos. Both sides have them and I am SO DONE. If i had a lot of extra money in the bank, I think i'd get a condo in Sweden for a bit to get away from all this crap. Yup. There. Crap. Hey I could have typed another word!! HAHAHA
I actually stayed up for the whole speech. So glad I did. It was very very good, in spite of the spoil brats on the other side of the aisle who couldn't even show respect or love for those who've lost loved ones, or the young 13 yr old boy with brain cancer who is still surviving, but obviously with difficulty, and yet he was given a Secret Service badge, and was so very very appreciative and sweet, and they couldn't even stand for him and honor his precious life. How cruel can some people be? That was heartbreaking to me that they would put politics ahead of showing respect for those very special people. I better not get started. I might end up using some of those words you aren't supposed to be saying. LOL. I do like celery in chicken salad, soups, and with peanut butter or cream cheese, as long as it is tender and crispy and not stringy. The end. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteLike you, we did not watch the speech last night in large part because it began at our bedtime and we like to stick to our habits. We didn't expect the speech to be much different than what has already been said.
ReplyDeleteAs for the disrespect of the other party, well, our culture is very discourteous. That's just the way it is now. Sad.
Trump upset me with his praise of Blackrock. I like your song choice!! If anyone can tame a prison it's you! Being around people who have iffy language can have a bad effect for sure but you will handle it cuz you are made of tougher stuff. Still I hope you get to the beach very often this year. Will do you so much good. Love you my friend.
ReplyDeleteI giggled at your answer to #3! I did stay up for the President's speech. I cheered out loud more than once. The dems are so filled with hate that I sorta feel sorry for them. Life is too short and Pres. Trump was right to mention how they couldn't even applaud for the things that even they should be pleased about. God bless America!
ReplyDeleteI also watched and was SO angry that the Liberals refused to applaud for those blessed Americans that have endured SO much!!
ReplyDeleteGrrrrr
hugs
Donna