Friday, March 14, 2025

TGIF!!!

 
I'm trying...but one of my eyes is swollen, thanks to all this nasty pollen out there...darn allergies...anyways, back to this face.


I noticed it was hot in the classroom yesterday; this was after I told an inmate NOT TO TOUCH THE CONTROLS. Yeah...well...guess what, ALL 24 students are getting written up today. Enough is enough...you don't want to say who did it etc...fine...want to play, let's play. What I actually need is an officer to stay in the class. I'll leave that particular comment.


14 more days, 14 more days, 14 more days...I need a time out. lolol

Have a beautiful day all.

11 comments:

  1. Linda, you made it to Friday. I hope your classroom is not as hot today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA oh my. I honestly do Not know how you can teach imprisonned adults. I loved teaching my 3-6 yrs old preK special needs students but i often would dash to the bathroom for a 10 second time out leaving the TA to cope hahahah!!! LOVE the graphic about head to the beach! Happy Friday...you've got this ! you can do all things thru HIM who gives you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are so mean and defiant aren't they? I think I might prefer teaching in a public school...There are still issues there, but at least you would feel safer. Happy Friday Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have thought they would leave an officer with you all the time. I don't like the idea of you in a class by yourself!
    Hooray for a break in 14 days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teach, you rock! 14 more days, woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there. You can do this. 14 days! Yippee!! I can't wait for you to get away to the beach! I hope you'll take lots of pictures so we can pretend we are there too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda. I hope you can relax this weekend 14 more days - you can do this! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How annoying to have to teach such rebellious ingrates- Thankfully you have the weekend coming up, but I’m sure it goes by fast. Girl you need a vacation.
    I pray you have a restorative weekend of rest and enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. About the thermostat: seems like there would be someone on guard all the time. They ARE by definition villains after all ... /js
    I hope the 14 days go quickly for you and the weather will be picture perfect during the vacation so you'll feel refreshed.
    Love. 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a struggle to behave nicely when we're too hot. I hear ya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)