Monday, September 11, 2023

Never Forget

 


12 comments:

  1. Ever and never will...I was sitting at my upstairs desk at work doing payroll when they struck the tower...Watching the news on my 13 inch TV. They first thought it was a lone plane...a horrible accident...it wasn't.
    God Bless America.
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember the classroom and students I had at the time and the freaked out colleague who came running in my room screaming we were being attacked. We must always remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hard to believe 22 years has passed ... it still feels raw. Never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this reminder. It is something that our generation will never forget. Our lives were changed forever on that day. It's sad that we've forgotten how America felt on 9/12...everyone was coming together...we were truly united, and proud to be Americans, and everyone prayed. Sadly we have forgotten how that felt. Our country is so divided now, it is heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Amen! God bless the U.S.A. and all who love and protect her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although 9/11 brought about a lot of huge changes in how we travel and in other areas, we must never forget how the Lord has preserved us since then. At the time I really thought it was the end for the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying your finger is improving. Worried about you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)