Time: 7:40 am
Scene: 61*, sunny, 93% humidity, 59* dewpoint. Not to bad out...not cool enough to turn the ac off, just saying. The days are still pretty warm.
Drinking: A big cup of New England Breakfast Blend with Italian Creamer.
Thinking:
I never got around to visiting Blogs or emails yesterday and it looks like I have a voice message from the folks too. Oops. grin
Went here and there yesterday, our usual Saturday things. Left at 9 and didn't get home until 4:30 or so. We had leftover pizza, watched the last 1/2 of the 'Bama football game, called it a day and stayed up until 1 am watching this British show called Monarch of the Glen, actually we have spent the last few Sundays watching.
I need to take photos; I have the before photos of the windows/doors and need the after transformations.
![]() |
| Flagler Beach, Fl. |
I have a 4-day week, decided to take a vacation day and so therefore, we are heading to the beach for the day on Friday. My husband mentioned Dayona, we shall see where we end up. Of course, the weather might be an issue, as we are in hurricane season. SO, we are watching that.
Thinking I need to get around, forgot a few things from the store yesterday, I suppose we need to venture out today, again.
That's all I got. Thank you for the kind comments yesterday. grin.



I am joining you with a mug of New England Breakfast Blend, but mine is splashed with regular half & half. Glad you are taking a vacation day later in the week, Linda. Hope you are able to get to the beach. Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteI have a short week ahead. Going to visit my sister, in Georgia. Taking Friday and Monday off. Working two full days to make up the time. No vacation time for me. :( Enjoy your day and the week ahead!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful beach shot!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are taking a vacation day. A little get away is needed now and then.
I hope you have a beautiful Sunday!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation days, Linda!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Always good to have a beach day... glad for you the house is coming along with your improvements...enjoy.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Have a great week. Going to the beach sounds fun. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteYes, our days are still warm (hot) but now I'm wearing socks with my sandals to ride my bike in the early morning hours.
ReplyDeleteIs there another hurricane in the making? Yeah I guess you do have to stay alert. I bet you will be happy when it is over with.
ReplyDeletePretty ocean photo. I hope you have a good week.
Ophelia is still raining on us and the yard is covered in branches and leaves. She will be here another day. Its only 59 outside and chilly too with high winds. I hope you have a lovely vacation day wherever you go with great weather and a ton of good times.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that vacation day! Here's to time at the beach...without a threat of storms!
ReplyDelete