Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday 4...

 Joining in on the Tuesday 4.


Hi friends.  The weeks go by quickly and summer has turned to autumn so fast its amazing.  It is time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. 

We have an invitation for a weekend at our friends estate...

1. We have a choice of skeet shooting, horseback riding, a sail on their lake or games on the lawn like lawn tennis, croquette, etc.  Are you interested in one or will you stay at the house reading or talking with friends?

Ohhhhhhhhhh I shall choose all the above, smiles

2.  In the afternoon there is a hayride to enjoy fall colors and pumpkin or apple picking.  Which one suits you best?

ALL the above...see how easy I am? grin.

3.  In the evening there will be a choice of movies in their screening room.  What movie gets your vote?

Hocus Pocus.

4.  Our last night there is a costume ball. What will your costume or character be?

I just want to be a princess for a day...


 I shall be dazzling in this beautiful gown with a lovely tiara.



and Emerald earrings



Thanks, Annie, for such fun.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! I'm just now catching up on your last few posts. Would you believe I've never seen Hocus Pocus? Probably won't, to be honest, but I had never watched Elf until my granddaughters came along :) And to refer back to your previous post - the question about voting - we'll give it another go, but if they steal this one too, then our country is gone. The last vote never had a chance. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lovely day! We had a croquet set when I was young, we used to play it all the time!
    I like your dress, emeralds and tiara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess for a day with a beautiful dress and jewelry 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "princess for a day" outfit...especially the emeralds. Really classy, just like you! And yes, I will see you at the croquet game and on the hayride and picking the apples and pumpkins...We'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll partake in all the activities, too, Linda. That would be a memorable weekend to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your choice to be a princess, along with the accessories. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda. Fun post. I hope that you are having a good week. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dah-ling ... you're going to look marvelous! Perfect jewel tones, you've chosen. Someone, call the paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot about Hocus Pocus!! That's a good one!! Fun answers, Linda!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love rubies...those emeralds are beautiful though!
    hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun responses, Linda! The fall picture is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun! I'll take horseback riding, apple picking, the tiara and earrings please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A princess for a day - now sounds fun! And the perfect earrings, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was stumped on what my costume would be but I like your princess idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man...I am so behind in commenting that I decided to skip this weeks questions so I can play catch up and life is just busy right now. I liked your answers..you're definitely an easy one to have along. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)