By the time you read this, we will be here...
It is supposed to be a sunny balmy 97* today. Thank you to friends Robin and Darlene for the snail mail. Sure, brightened my day. Thank you EVERYONE for all the kind thoughts and words...my employer is only threatening to fire folks for their social media posts...I was really mad the other day and still sorta am...but you know what...get a life (grin). Have a beautiful day all. CYA later. One last photo...
from last time...this is what it looks like once you cross the bridge to Flagler Beach...feels like you're falling off the face of the Earth. grin--I will get caught up on blogs tomorrow or later today.


Enjoy your time at the beach, Linda! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your time at the beach. I am rarely on FB any more because we (as teachers and employees of our school district) were also warned about social media. I post very little - just what books I am reading and travel pictures. I mostly stay away from social media. It's a waste of time anyway. Have a good Sunday. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteBeach therapy indeed! Wishing you a most blessed day.
ReplyDeletebe blessed today...WOW those are some hot temps!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having fun and getting a little relaxation. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the beach; stay out of any rip currents. Drink lots of fluids. It's HOT!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you and Dave got over to the beaches!! Good for the soul, for sure!! xo
ReplyDeleteWish I was there! Know what I was remembering this morning? Salt water taffy. Does that even exist anymore?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that first view of the ocean as you come up over the bridge and see it in the sunlight!! We used to always see who could see it first! I hope you are relaxing and enjoying some sweet time at the beach. Don't let your cares about work, etc., keep you for relaxing and having a good time with your sweetie. We love you guys. Happy Independence Day!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so jealous right now! Enjoy your day, dear friend! Also, if you will email your address to me, I would love to send snail mail! Osagerose63@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBon Voyage my friend.
ReplyDelete