Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thankful Thursday


 I am thankful for...these silly items below...


While at Walmart the other day (which was empty by the way) we saw the above items on sale. I know the tags say $3.48 a piece, but we got them for like .75. 


I also spotted the creamer at the clearance aisle; .50 cents.


Then, while at Tractor Supply spotted these cute signs. You know, they had to come home with me, wink.


After several days of warm and sunny days, today is cloudy, dark and has been raining, not complaining. April showers bring May flowers, right? Since I took this an hour ago, it has grown considerably darker outside.


Not a silly thought:

 Lastly, today is Maundy Thursday. This refers to the command that Jesus gave to the disciples at the Last Supper; love and serve one another.


 I am so thankful for my Lord and Savior who saved a sinner like me.


16 comments:

  1. Love getting things on sale. Yesterday was a beautiful day here, but it's colder today, but right now the sun is out and the skies are blue, so I'll be grateful for that. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???! You bought NON-ESSENTIAL items?!!! Oh dear, what a world. I love your signs, btw. I was thinking of doing a Walmart pick up, because we go through food like there's no tomorrow, but the ground beef is all out of stock. We might just have to start eating the venison from the freezer, ha. (I am a picky eater, and a city girl,(suburbs)and venison: well, um, not my fave)
    Have a good day, and btw, I LOVE a dark and rainy day, really dark, and really rainy. The sunshine is lovely, and I love being in it, but the coziness of dark days, mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was rainy here yesterday, until just before sunset. Cleared up for a short tie, but now it's rainy and dreary again today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your signs and sale items. I know how you feel...you just gotta do something special to brighten the day. for me it was flowers. And a little more decorating for Easter. I will probably wait until tomorrow to post that. It is windy and cloudy here today, and muggy. We may get rain the rest of the weekend, which is fine because we really need it. I'm afraid my Canadian Geese are going to get up and fly back up to you if we don't have more water in the pond for them!! LOL. Take care my friend and keep smiling. Easter's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting to see the beginning of Spring as far as the trees..... a good sign indeed.... more to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the wicked chicken sign! I wonder if our Tractor Supply has one? I hit our Walmart early this morning. No lines, no problems. Lots of things in stock...no deals like yours, though. It's getting colder here, too, and raining...probably kept a lot of people home this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda - I love the cute signs. We love manager's specials from the grocery store like the ones you found. Amen about the saving power of Jesus Christ. So Grateful. Have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that 'lick the bowl' sign in my kitchen!! We're going to observe Maundy Thursday by taking communion at home. Happy Easter and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're making me wish I'd gone to Wal-Mart this morning, instead of Winn-Dixie. I've never been to our Tractor Supply, but once this virus business is over I'm going on a safari for cute signs. Retail therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your signs from Tractor supply! Oh girl...I am truly grateful the Lord saved this wretched sorry soul of mine! Thank you Jesus! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easter blessings to you and your boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so thankful for Him too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must. Have. The. Wicked. Chicken. Sign! LOL So cute.
    It's finally raining here but now there's a severe storm watch in effect for this weekend. Hope that's not right.
    We're holding on and trusting in the LORD. We'll get through this, somehow.
    Love & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm planning a shopping spree at Wal Mart tomorrow. That creamer is really cute! I'm thankful for my job right now that is paying me to be off every other week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are always finding great deals. I love your finds.
    And I'm with you - salvation -that's the biggest thankful thing of all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WAY cute signs! I can see why they had to come home with you!

    A hearty AMEN about the Lord Jesus and the salvation we have through Him. Though we can't observe a "normal" Easter this year, the empty tomb and the forgiveness of sins by HIS blood can never be changed by quarantine!!

    Blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)