Here we are on Palm Sunday, thieving. Oh the irony.
1. Name a highlight of your day.
Waking up each day thanking the good Lord.
2. What made you smile today?
Again, going to say this, waking up each day.
3. What made you laugh today?
Folks in general.
4. Recall a time when you needed encouragement.
Every single day.
5. What is a luxury you are thankful for?
Having a home to live in
Having a full deep freezer
Having a full pantry
Having internet (although my mind is quickly changing on this)
Having an open mind/common sense
6. Favorite childhood memory?
Going to my grandparents in Chicago then going to my great grandparents in Michigan and then onwards to Ludington to the camp on Hamlin Lake.
7. Favorite song–and why?
Amazing Grace, which for the record, I can't get thru. I also have many rock songs I like.
8. Where is your favorite place? Why?
No matter where we live, it has to have two things:
Water or mountains
9. What is your favorite scent?
Roses. It reminds me of my grandmother...which I don't understand why, but she always smelled so nice (she wore the perfume Youth Dew, so that's probably why).
10. What is your favorite topic to talk about?
History. Which, most people have forgotten about and how it affects our daily lives.
11. What do you like doing so much that you lose track of time?
Reading
12. If you had 5 minutes and the whole world was forced to listen, what would you say?
WAKE UP FOLKS! You are being hoodwinked. Never said the virus wasn't real, but do your homework on to why and what it is. Wake up, this "whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander" is nonsense. You people who think its good to loose rights --you all have no idea whats coming (or maybe you do and you just don't care and for that, its pitiful).
13. Whose life do you envy the most, and why?
I don't envy anybody. Oh, I am a bit jealous like fellow blogger Annie who lives by the sea, wink (just kidding, and she knows its, I always tease her, grin).
14. What would you different with your education if you got a chance to start over?
Nothing. I am where the good Lord wants me to be.
15. What would you do with your life if you had no fear?
No fear? Move out of this state that is controlled by a power grabbing Non Constitution governor. Its not so much fear, but the cost of things.
And I made a promise that I wouldn't discuss the virus anymore...and I broke that promise. Apologies.


This is YOUR blog and I feel you should talk about anything you want to. Some may agree or disagree but it is still YOURS. Happy Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI just love you, Miss Linda. smiles
DeleteI agree with Ramblings of a Retired Lady.
DeleteThanks Gloria...and Ramblings of a Retired Lady's name is Linda too...hop on over to her blog if you like, she is super nice, smiles.
DeleteNo apologies...it's rather hard, if not impossible, to ignore the virus these days given that it has taken control of the very way we live our lives. I think more and more people are beginning to see that there is more going on than meets the eye.
ReplyDeleteI'm just a tad bit jealous of Annie and her cottage by the sea, too. :)
Have a blessed and peaceful Palm Sunday!
You too, hope you have a beautiful Sunday. It was sunny here, but the clouds have since rolled in. I think we should stage a coup on Annie and take over her place, LOLOL.
DeleteIt's a rather difficult promise to keep. Gov. C. and his vent stealing, ugh. I would love to be in a beachfront camp on Lake Ontario for a week right about now, I hate that our rights are being taken away every time we turn around. I do believe that those who put their trust in the Lord will not be put to shame, but it is difficult for my soul to see people suffering...mostly needlessly, as they lose jobs, and food is scarce. Sorry! I'll try to chime in about happier things, like...um...this glorious central NY weather? Um no, not that...um, tomorrow it might be sunny! How's that?
ReplyDeleteOh...it was sunny, now its cloudy. I hear ya...and a cabin on Lake Ontario sounds nice, smiles.
DeleteAhhhh, water and mountains. Those are two beautiful scenes I love. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!!
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
it is indeed...smiles...have a beautiful day, Lori.
DeleteI LOVE your comments and completely agree, not matter what the devil worshiping Leftists are trying to impose. My philosophy, and so are all my neighbors and close friends is, DO NOT COMPLY. They can't take anything away from us we don't give them. They'll all have lead poisoning if they try. *wink*
ReplyDeleteWe're working outside today. It's kinda crummy weather with it being overcast, but there were some unruly bushes that needed clipping. The fun never ends .... *lol* I sure miss Church.
I am thankful for what our loving LORD Jesus did for all mankind too. We are all so unworthy of such grace. And am very, very thankful for friends like y'all that have common sense. Maybe after graduation, etc. y'all can move to somewhere that's a little less intrusive with the Rights, on the beach, of course. Hope so, if that's what y'all want.
Sending love & prayers.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I dont know...I have job feelers out here and there. Of course, EVERYONE is closed...including out of state perspective jobs right now...I'll tell you, this is a scary time...seeing all these jobs closed.
DeleteNo apologies necessary, m'dear. You're like a breath of fresh air! Hmmm, what would I do differently? Start by paying attention in class! In that vein, I remember my parents advising me to get a government job because I'd always be taken care of. LOLOLOLOL!
ReplyDeleteyou called me what? M'DEAR (rolling laughter)--sigh, just teasing...all is good, you are my breath of fresh air, Myra...are you sure we are not related? grin.
DeleteYou know I am on the same page as you! Amazing Grace... always brings tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteBig smiles, Terri...you know me, I am just going to keep it straight. smiles
DeleteOh, I just sent you a message...meant to leave a comment, but I used the "comment" form, I guess. Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteI did get the email, grin...and I shall email you back, smiles.
DeleteGood memories!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Grace is one of my favorites too.
Your blog.. Your words and all of them true as can be. :) Always proud of you.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I agree, your blog, your thoughts. I like the smell of roses too! I hope when this is all done you can find a job with your degree.
ReplyDelete