Just a quick drive by (lol). I am ok, etc. Work, work, work...and by the time the weekend comes, the folks just want to go and go.
![]() |
| that would be Kim. One of the folks who we are staying with. |
The other day we went up to Gainesville to the Bass Pro Shop-beautiful place but lousy customer service. I'll get to the memes this weekend and answer emails, comments etc.



I was in Gainesville a couple years ago when I came down to Florida to visit friends. We ate at a really neat 50's diner and went to a zoo there. I'm glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Always good to hear what is going on for you. Hope you have a good week! See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteHiiiiiii! Have a wonderful day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI haven't written on my blog for almost a month. Miss you here and on FakeBk but am glad you're doing well. Life is boring without you to chat with. *grin* Plus, I don't like Summer. Seems to take forever to get over with. *lol*
ReplyDeleteLove & Blessings.
Sparky xx
Have a good week, Linda!
ReplyDeleteYou speaking Marty's language with Bass Pro. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteHey Girl! We are missing you! A week w/o Linda is a week w/o smiles! You always make us smile one way or the other. I understand you are busy and I don't mean to pressure you...but we do miss you...just wanted you to know that. Hope this is a good week for you and you will have lots to tell us when you are able. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you at least have some beautiful scenery and blue skies!!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear from you and that photo looks like a really neat place. Take care.
ReplyDelete🙋🏻♀️back at'cha. Good to know that all is going well.
ReplyDeleteWe have Bass Pro Shop here too. One in Springfield and one in Branson on the lake. I remember there was a Bass Pro in my hometown when they were housed in the liquor store. We have Wonders of Wildlife here also owned by Bass Pro. Sounds like you are keeping busy. Have a nice week!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
It's good to hear from you. I've missed your sweet self!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you pop in today, Linda! You have been on my mind and I was about ready to send an email. Glad all is well and things are moving along. Nice that you could get out and about on the weekend! Sending love & hugs!
ReplyDeleteWow.. busy girl. Take your time. We are here for you when you have the time. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Linda!! Hope you have a great day too. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, enjoy your time off! We just came back from vacation.
ReplyDeleteBass Pro Shops always remind me of Colorado. Sorry you had a rough time with their customer service.
ReplyDelete