Monday, June 13, 2022

Thinking...

 This past Saturday was 6 months since our son passed thru those beautiful pearly gates and into our Lord and Saviors arms. What a beautiful thought. Thinking before I head off to the j-o-b this morning...


I could just leave it at that...but I want to quickly say...thank you for your kind comments and thoughts...and emails. You def. warm my heart. 

16 comments:

  1. Honored to be among your prayer warriors! Stay safe out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seemed to have missed yesterday's post, but know that your prayer requests are being fulfilled. Thinking of you, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. Praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll be thinking of you today. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((hugs))) to you today. I already commented on Facebook, but you know you are very much on my heart and mind. And yes, this world sure needs our fervent prayers and true prayer warriors. I hope you have a blessed day today dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a friend pass into Glory last night. He was elderly and very ill, so, we were expecting it. Still, it hurts, no matter what the age or the circumstances. And life goes on.
    Thinking of you both today. I hope your day is blessed.
    Love ya,
    Sparky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is hard to believe that it has been 6 months!!! Love the prayer warrior

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is hard to believe that it has been 6 months! I love the prayer warrior quote. Yes indeed! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers for you always! The milestones keep rolling around and aren't we blessed to have such wonderful memories to heal our hearts and dry our tears!! Love & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw and liked your graphic on FaceBook and here it is again. Such a good reminder to PRAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hold tight to all the lovely memories....

    Grieve at your own pace....

    Lots and lots of gentle hugs...
    💗💓💗 💗💓💗 💗💓💗

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6 months already... Liam would be proud of you two and all you have accomplished in that time. ((hugs)) and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Linda! I'd lost track of you and your news for so long! I had no idea about your son. I am so sorry. My hugs and prayers go out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sending caring thoughts and a big ((((HUG))))).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)