Monday, January 31, 2022

Never to Lost...

 As I was reading over the comment moderation from yesterday, I came across a comment from a fellow blogger who lives in NYC. I was sort of taken back by her comments; "...Please consider your words. Prayerfully. Because they can cause intense anxiety for one who is not strong in the Lord, and I say this as a sister in Christ." A fellow employee I work with last night was wondering how folks can be so blind...blind to everything all the evil that is around us. Wow blew my mind. I honestly thought he really wasn't paying attention. He will also be one of us who will be losing his job soon. Scary times we live in.


I think, just in my opinion, that is what is wrong right now in America or where we live here in NY. Folks are just plum afraid of hearing the truth. Maybe this reader is new to the blog, maybe she doesn't know me enough to know I keep it real. Apologies if I hurt your feelings, that is not my intention. I am a firm believer you cannot be Lukewarm in ones walk with Christ--with that said I also know I have a very type A personality and come on very strong.


With all this said, I will be the first to admit I do not discuss my Faith as openly as one should. I do however give snippets.


...but sometimes, Faith and Being Saved comes with a push and sometimes with awful and an uncomfortable truth. Back to what my title is...


Amen...it is my reverent prayer that more folks accept God's Grace and take that leap of Faith. Keeping all of you in prayer. My hope is all of you will have a beautiful day.

9 comments:

  1. I love the way in which you handled this, Linda! I, too, hope yours is a beautiful day.... 24 hours closer to the sand and sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...24 hrs...the mortgage company said today that by the middle of March the t's will be crossed and i's dotted...all on HIS timing, it just depends on what the city job will do/or getting hired etc.

      Delete
  2. The devil is always trying to quiet us or keep us down. I, for one, enjoy the "keeping it real" aspect of conversation. I hope I do that also. And I have very thick skin. That person needs to toughen up too or risk being left behind.
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep preaching the word. I think that's what your followers love about you. You keep it real and honest. Not long now until you are in the sunshine. I remember when our friends moved to NY. The land was cheap (compared to Ca.) and they could live on acreage in the country. After one winter they said they didn't think they would ever be warm again. They gave it a good try but, after 10 years, they left the state. You and your hubs are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, to HIS timing. Those of us who have been connected for a long time know you, Linda. No worries, dear friend. Just hurry and get down here!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are living in such sad and evil times that sometimes people need to be shaken up a bit to finally realize the truth. We cannot remain complacent in such times. But each person needs to seek out the Lord in their own time and way...we can't force it down anyone's throat or they may run the other direction. I believe God will reveal Himself to anyone who is truly seeking Him and seeking truth. I pray constantly for those I love for whom I am concerned that they may not be heading in the right direction. And today God gave me confirmation that prayers are being heard and answered in one special young person I've been so concerned for. All without me having to preach or say anything too pointed. Just keep praying and let God do the knocking on the heart's door. He is faithful. Meanwhile, we must be sure of our own situation and do whatever the Lord is leading us to do. I am so glad you will soon be on your way to a much better place...I believe everything is going to fall into place right on time. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and don't look back. I like the verse that says, "Remember Lot's wife." (Luke 17:32). Okay girlfriend...hang in there...better days are coming. praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand what that commenter meant. I feel that you are speaking out against fear.
    Praying that job comes through for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, hello....it's rough when you get a comment like that. We are all in different places in our journeys, and have different circumstances. People get offended quite easily, and make demands that other people act differently, or say different things, to suit their own likes, well guess what? Life just ain't like that. God made us all different, and we need to learn to respect those differences, so don't you worry at all if someone doesn't like what you said or how you said it. I say this knowing just how it feels, because I get some challenging comments sometimes, too. The fact that an excellent worker like you is facing losing your job because of a medical procedure is INSANITY, and wrong. Just wrong. Yes, God will cause all things to work together for good for you, and your faith is strengthening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way with my faith online... mostly snippets online. But you know what... it's not HOW MUCH we say here, it's how much we LIVE IT in REAL LIFE that counts. I'm also dealing with some comment moderation, uh, challenges (for lack of a better word). I mean, really, come on, these are OUR blogs. Linda, you and I both talk about REAL LIFE... what we think, what we feel, what we go through. We don't blog other people's ways just because they think we should do this or that. // Annnnyway lol... One more month until March! ((Your previous post.) Woo-hoo! I can feel the excitement mounting for you guys! Keeping you guys in prayers for all to work out for good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)