...and so, it begins...I NEVER check the job news on my days off. It was probably for the best anyway. Yesterday there was a memo posted online that all of us have to turn in vaccination status by the end of January and be vaccinated by Feb. 9 and that they would not honor any court decision and instead will honor the current mandate set forth by NYC and the governor. WOW. Knew it was coming, but to see it in writing...wow. There are NO OPT out options.
So, 1. I was wondering, are we living in America? It looks like moving will happen sooner than later. 2. So, my next question is, what happens to us folks who cannot take the vaccines due to severe allergies? Just wondering...I see why folks are leaving the blue states in droves.
Wow. What incredible hubris and stupidity. The time is now. They will destroy themselves and the state for the biggest lie ever perpetrated on any people. Pure evil.
ReplyDeleteIt is criminal how the Government and businesses are treating all of us. We may have to start drawing blood ...
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Let us know if you need us.
Love & Blessings. xx
This is exactly what makes me glad I do not work... well, except staying home and cargiving for Jerry, but I don't get paid for that. Neither one of us can do vax stuff, we don't even get the regular flu shots, because we both have multiple drug and ingredient allergies. I'm ready for the Lord to shout, "Come up here!" annnnnnytime. Keeping you guys in prayer, Linda!
ReplyDeleteGet yourselves down here, pronto!! Just do it. Put in your notice for Feb 8, get packed and get movin'! We still feel pretty American here in Florida.
ReplyDeleteI don't know the answer to your question about allergies and the vaccine. What does your doctor say? Mine is a font of wisdom about this virus. Of course if you're moving away, this conundrum is solved for the moment.
ReplyDeleteAre they not accepting medical exemptions from your Doctor? Yet here in California, medical personnel can go to work at the hospital even with Covid as long as they don't show symptoms. The whole "marketing" of the vaccines and Covid is all messed up.
ReplyDeleteLinda, I'm glad you're already packing up to leave. I didn't want you to, as I always thought we'd meet up and have the best-est time together, but I'm glad for you guys that you're getting out while the gettin's good. These mandates are WRONG WRONG WRONG, absolutely and completely wrong. It's frustrating, and maddening....my sweet girl Sonja, 19 years old, already been double jabbed, AND has had Covid, has to be boosted....makes me so mad, but she's in nursing school, and it's either drop out of college, or get it. My other nurse daughters HAVE to get it too. It's not fair, and it's not healthy. rrrrr. Anyway, I'm glad you guys are moving to a free state, and I hope to see you down there some time...God bless you.
ReplyDeleteDella
I'm so sad it has reached this point. Maybe the good Lord is pushing you!
ReplyDeleteWow...I guess when God wants you to move, you move. God has a plan, and remember, it is a good plan...to give you a future and a hope...Jeremiah 29:11. So just set your face toward your "new home" and don't look back. It's going to be fine. You will see. God's already there...
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this, Linda! On the recommendation of his doctors, Tom had his booster yesterday --but says he feels like he was run over by a semi.
ReplyDeleteI got a letter from my work today. They are forcing the vaccine but since a federal court overturned the stay last Friday, they are gathering everyone's vaccine status just in case. I chose to get vaccinated but am totally against forcing anyone.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda! My understanding is that it is really not possible to have an allergy to it as it does not involve eggs any longer. But I also know that if someone's doctor does not recommend it (for pre-existing condition reasons) you can usually get a medical exemption from your doctor. Hope that helps...
ReplyDeleteNot sure where we are anymore. So much is just so wrong. I hope for big changes for the better but, its hard to see things getting better right now. Still I hold out hope.
ReplyDeleteOnly the beginning... soon you will "need your papers" to leave your house.. move on out!
ReplyDeleteLinda, sending good thoughts your way. I am hopeful that this country will wake up sooner than later, but that path continues to be muddied.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda, I am glad you are getting out of NY and headed to a much warmer place. I don't believe in forced mandates. As crazy as it all is, I believe God has a purpose for everything and He is in control. I know that is hard for me to do at times. Your faith in Him will guide you and give you peace.
ReplyDeleteWe live in a new world, and it's not a happy one in so many ways.
ReplyDeleteI never trust the government but I give my all to God Almighty. My kids up the street were vaxxed and boostered. Twice with the COVID they have been sick. What really is the point?? I'm waiting to see their move. Our governor is awfully quiet. But since he pal Newsome got the real deal vax it got awfully silent...... But I pray Christ returns sooner than later. In the NFL Aaron Rogers called them all out for taking Ivermectin and Hydrochloraquin. If anyone thinks any of those fools making these rules took the real jab deal... they never saw ole G*t*s reducing the worlds population by 1/3 - that Satanist is on a roll. Evil, pure unadulterated evil.
ReplyDelete