Friday, August 21, 2020

Sharing Bob

 I want you to meet Bob, sweet fellow blogger Mari's husband. What a powerful message he shared from the Woodshed.

Mari's FB post showed up first thing, and this made my day. Thank you, so, I am sharing Bob on this Friday morning. Have a great day folks.

P.S. I did not purposely link back to Mari-I don't want these crazy, sick,  nasty folks who are making their rounds on Social Media after her. What Bob did was a Good Beautiful Thing. I hope he does more to shine the light of the Gospel.

23 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. I am so glad you shared this today. It really needs to be shared on Facebook! It is a powerful message that needs to be heard. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did share on FB, smiles. Have a great day, friend!

      Delete
  2. WOW. Thank you so much for sharing Bob's enLIGHTening message! (Pun intended, heh-heh.) Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful message, thank you so much for sharing. If he does more, I hope you will share again. Hope all is well with you and your guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, smiles. He has two other videos up.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. He's very well spoken and speaks the truth. And this is why I stay on FB. I'm sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to this dark and dying world. Plus, I do pray for others. Until they ban me, or I'm taken Home, I plan to keep doing that. I'm so glad he mentioned to not use vulgarity or partake in it. *wink* Some people need to hear this (not you). Others that I'm friends with. I will be gentle, speak the truth, and be kind BUT I will not be a door mat. I still won't wear a mask of tyranny. Sometimes one must fight for what is right and protect the innocent.
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Love ya friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, like I was telling Vee, there seems to be a hateful, evil, nasty presence going around the blogs right now. I have no desire to confront this person(s), but it is there in the back of my mind. Thankfully, I have turned them into Blogger and Spam folder.

      Delete
  6. It's a sad state of affairs when we feel we must protect our blogging buddies. Will give this a listen here momentarily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been really evaluating how I link up/ or not. I want all of of my friends to stay safe in this wacky world right now. There seems to be a hateful, evil, nasty presence going around the blogs right now. I have no desire to confront this person(s), but it is there in the back of my mind. Thankfully, I have turned them into Blogger and Spam folder.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Indeed. smiles. He has such a nice calming voice.

      Delete
  8. I love this! Bob makes many good points; we all should let our light shine for those who live in darkness. Amen!

    Thank you, Linda and Bob and Mari! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his videos from the workshop. I said he should do a weekly video and gather more people to his wonderful messages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The church backed off preaching the gospel and starting preaching other things instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. agree. That is w hy I found Bob so refreshing.

      Delete
  11. Imagine my surprise to pop in and see this. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and others did too. Bob says thanks for sharing. He gets to thinking when he's working out in the woodshop and just feels he needs to share. I told him that's a God nudge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Bob would do more, smiles. Seriously, Mari, he has a gift. smiles

      Delete
  12. What a great message! I am one of those people who has backed away from social media, simply because my personality type (enneagram 9) finds great stress in conflict. My health was suffering. BUT you will be happy to know that I have decided to return to blogging. I'm not reactivating Writing to Remember, but I have started a new blog, Empty Nest Homemaker, where I will focus on empty nest parenting, homemaking, and Christian living. I would love for you to stop by.

    Thanks for sharing this. Bob is very eloquent.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)