Friday, August 28, 2020

Evilness

 So, I'm going out in a bang--at the end of August with this. Evilness; profoundly immoral...just pure evil. Says it all with a smile. Fast forward to 5:22. 


For the record, Corbet, its people like you and the MSM who are controlling the narrative on who /whom knows about the riots. I would arrest Kamala Harris for inciting riots. You, madam, are doing nothing to heal this country.

20 comments:

  1. I can't listen to her; I'll take your word for it. I won't sully your space by my rantings...I'll save that for my own corner. God bless us. We need Revival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll just tell you then...she is warning everyone these riots will continue and is encouraging it. BTW, You can sully my place all you want, lol. I love you Vee and your comments are a blessing, smiles.

      Delete
  2. It should be an ad and out this weekend......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah...I have a hard time too, its ok, Phoebe. I understand, smiles.

      Delete
  4. Evilness is right. Shameful. I pray for anyone's eternal salvation that thinks this is all OK.
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And all of GODS people said, "AMEN" (not trying to be funny, we say this a lot here in our home, well, you know that, smiles).

      Delete
  5. Like Vee and Phoebe, I can't stand to watch her. Evil personified! Trying desperately to remember, God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fast forwarded to 5:22 because I can't stand hearing her voice for the entire interview. Did you watch the RNC on Thursday? It was terrific. So uplifting and much talk about our great country. Patty McDonald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we watched the whole 4 days, staying up past midnight, 1 am.

      Delete
  7. I couldn't believe she said those things. Saw it earlier today. Unconscionable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, but according to them we're the evil ones. I don't know if this is a rift we'll see healed any time soon. Or ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't watch that woman, I know she spews nothing but hate and dishonesty. And she has a potty mouth. It just makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda - I have watched both the DNC and the RNC and I will say that the more I see and the more that goes down in this country, the more I am coming around to your way of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fast forwarded. Yes, she is evil with a smile and I can't deal with listening to her either. We are having protests in our little town because of a statue commemorating the end of the civil war. It has a confederate and union soldier which upsets them. I can't understand what they are angry about but the protests continue and now they are bussing people in. Thankfully no violence yet.
    It was much more enjoyable and uplifting to watch the RNC.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not a good person in any sense of the word. But you can't be in power in this world unless you serve darkness it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing this. All I can say is we need to keep praying for our country more than ever and please be sure to support and vote for our President, or we will have this woman in the White House before we can say "jack robinson". Pray Pray Pray. (who was jack robinson,by the way? Where did that saying some from? Inquiring minds want to know.) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)