Tuesday, March 24, 2026

Tuesday Meme...

 They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. 

  March 29-31 are the "borrowing days" when weather is traditionally rough or stormy  and the month was named for Mars the god of war because March was the time for the start of wars.

1.  What brings out the lion in you? Liars. I simply cannot deal with a person who lies. What brings out the lamb? Babies or children.

2. What are you enjoying in terms of TV, movies or books right now? I like a lot of stuff on YouTube such as Kirsten & Jorge, a lot of Ireland and Scotland stuff. I have been keeping away from the news as it's so slanted against America, period.

3. It's Spring now... are you happy to see it come?  Sure. Will you be going out more? Umm...right now its pollen season and that icky yellowish greenish stuff is everywhere and my eyes are itchy and the nose running, yeah...no. LOL

4.  Create an ideal weather scenario for each season...the perfect weather for summer, spring, autumn and winter. A perfect day is a day that is 70-75* and no humidity and clear blue skies. The only thing I would change is the humidity here in Florida oh and the hurricanes, other than that, Florida is pretty cool to live. We were just discussing this the other day--we are afraid though the political climate will change at some point. We enjoy many freedoms down here from a tyrannical DC/government such as open carry, and other things. I only can hope and pray whoever replaces the governor will also be a good governor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for the birthday comments. Yes, my husband is a keeper. Wishing you all a beautiful day. 

9 comments:

  1. Yes, we have it pretty good here in Florida, except for the humidity and hurricanes. Sadly, we really need a "decent" hurricane to help put an end to this drought we are in. (Is there such a thing?) Maybe just some good old tropical storms that bring us a lot of rain with no damage would be best. The threat of forest fires is a serious issue right now, so we really need the rain. But these nice sunny days that are not too terribly hot or humid right now are kind of nice. Oh, and yes, I agree about the pollen. That's another issue. I think the worst of it is over here, or maybe it hasn't started yet...I don't know. LOL. So glad you had a happy birthday. And so glad Dave seems to be doing well since his eye surgery. I may be facing that in the near future. I have an appointment with an eye surgeon coming up in April to discuss it. We shall see what he recommends. And yes, stay away from the news. We just check in to make sure we are all still alive, and to pray for those who are in harm's way right now...but we just can't spend too much time there. It's just too stressful.
    I hope you have a good week. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect weather day for me 65-70 and no humidity! I do want winter weather (cold and snowy) from December through February. Hope you have a good day, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great governor. I'm afraid I can't say the same for Michigan. Like you, I avoid regular news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a news junkie, Linda, that I have to watch. Yesterday, it felt like trying to drink water from a fire hydrant! I enjoyed your answers, my friend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I agree with your weather choice :) 70 degrees with no humidity is the perfect day - all year round. We only get a few of those per year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankfully, we're experiencing one of those perfect weather days you describe -- but I know full well, that can change anytime. I get so cross with the mainstream media; I seriously need to take a page from you and watch more YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a bit worried about our governor leaving after this term. Hoping we get someone who will fight for Florida like DeSantis has. I agree with you on the weather! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Linda!🎉🎂🎈

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your answers. At times I'd love to live where there's less rain, but I do like the PNW, so not sure I could do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)