Tuesday, March 10, 2026

Tuesday Meme...

Good morning...

not my house, wishful thinking, lol.

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4... Let's jump right in...

1. How did you end up in the place where you are living? Well, after our son suddenly passed away, my husband thought it best to get me home-back to Florida. Long story short, we stayed with friends for nearly a year, bought some property, and sold it, and then we bought this place. Been here for nearly 4 years now. I was so overwhelmed with grief, I really don't remember etc. all the fine details.

2. How did you end up with the job you have/had? When my husband called our friends to tell them about our son, they told us to pack our things and get home. I remembered arguing about this, anyways, Kim told my husband to have me send my resume. About a week later, I did an over the phone the phone interview, again, I really don't remember much...anyways, about 30 or so days later, we came home and I started working for the state and 2 years later, I applied for the teaching position and voila, here I am. It all has been surreal--the last nearly 5 years.

3. How do you end up with your life partner? Ha...we were high school sweethearts. 

4. How did your weekend go and how is the week ahead looking? Weekend was fine...the week-meh. BTW, look at my arm:


this is from the blood work on Friday. Ridiculous. I have had enough of this nonsense. sigh...

Wishing you all a beautiful day, gotta run.

11 comments:

  1. Linda! Your arm looks terrible! Ouch!!! And I get what you're saying about the past few years being a blur. Trauma will do that. We were stuck in a string of years like that and it's a season you never want to repeat. It does make me wonder if your life would be sweeter if you looked for another job. It seems like that one might be adding to the trauma. Life is too short to have a terrible job! That being said...I hope you have a good week! At least it's warmer outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am very very sorry for the reasons why you had to make this move to Florida, I am glad that you are here and that we have met and that you are near family and friends, and God has truly blessed you and taken care of you throughout this whole difficult time. I pray He will continually watch over you at your job, and also help you with your housing "issues"...which, by the way, is something that is common to all who are homeowners...even people who buy new homes find problems. It's a never ending cycle. But in today's economy, I am thankful that we own our home rather than renting and building someone else's equity for them. That's the only good thing about ownership...our homes are gaining in value...but of course finding another decent home that is affordable even with the gain in profit from our homes is another story altogether. Oh, that bruise on your arm is bad! I hate when that happens! I hope all your blood work is good, however. Take care and have a blessed rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in from the Tuesday 4 linkup. I’m so sorry about the loss of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 years already.. I can't wrap my head around it. Wishing you a great week... poor arm :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, on your arm! Did they not know what they were doing? I have had vampire jabs like that in the past. So not fun! Lovely house graphic, Linda! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Those bruises! Hope that feels a lot better than it looks, Linda. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been "following you" via your blog for ?? years now, from your NY days and getting your college degree. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How well I remember having a front-row seat to your life after Liam passed. How can it be 4 years already?! Time is a thief ... but I'm glad to have been privy to your journey. Count me "along for the ride"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hematoma looks terrible! Good golly! Annie always comes through with a good Tuesday 4. Hope the rest of your week goes well!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I don't know your story but I'm guessing you were living close to your son before he passed, now you are back home in Florida. I hope it's all going well for you now and that you like your job. I'm sorry about the arm bruising. That happens to me too when the technician is not the best at drawing blood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's sounds like you've had a rough few years, I hope everything is on the up for you now.
    That bruise is terrible, I hope your results are all good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)