Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. I hope you are enjoying these questions. Let me know if they can be improved and if you have any ideas for subjects! Here are just 4 simple questions for you this week...
1. Do you have any superstitious beliefs? Hmm...well, don't walk under ladders is one thing. 🤣
2. How often do you check the weather? Every single morning before leaving the house. Where do you get your weather reports? Accu Weather and Weather Channel.
3.What time of your life was the happiest and why do you think that was? Hmm...probably when our son was alive, that boy could make you smile and light up a room. I sure miss, "Hey, Honey, got a dollar you can spare?" It was an ongoing joke, lol. How could life improve for you now? Retire? Find a shack on the beach? Waste precious time I have left on this earth watching sunrises and sunsets and the waves roll in and out? 😁🌴🏖️🏄
4. What things would you ordain to make everyday life happier, kinder, more prosperous, for everyone?
I haven't quite figured that out yet. Just plain kindness and a smile.
Just a thought...anyone else notice the gas prices?


Oh no! Glad I filled up last week. uggggg.
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday, Linda! I check the weather in the morning and many times around 6:12 PM when the local news reports it. Sometimes, there is no agreement between Accu Weather and the local forecasters. I haven't seen gas prices since Sunday, but I am betting they have risen.
ReplyDeleteMy only superstitious belief is if you spill salt to throw it over your shoulder. I can never remember which shoulder so I just do both! Have a good week!
ReplyDeleteGood memories of Liam. He was something else. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree on the gas issue. And of course I need some.
Showing kindness and smiling go a long way in making this world a brighter place. Have a wonderful day, Linda!
ReplyDeleteYep. I noticed the gas prices going up yesterday. It will settle down again soon. Cheers, my friend! xo
ReplyDeleteWow, the gas prices going up already? That is crazy. And yes, I understand your answer to #3. As much as we wish we could, we can't go back there, but we are thankful for the sweet memories that we have, and we try to keep moving forward with making new memories with those that God has blessed us with in the present. Life is so short. None of us knows what tomorrow may bring, so we must treasure each moment while we can. Hope you are having a good day today. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI haven't noticed the gas prices because they're always high here - between $4-5 a gallon. We'll probably hit $6. It's to be expected though. We've been through this before and survived, we'll get through this, as well. Our little plug in hybrid gives us 26 electric miles and we only fill up once every 6-8 weeks. But the "Beast" - our old van is another story.Oh well. I hope you have a truly wonderful week Linda.
ReplyDeleteDon’t call yourself superstitious about those ladders. Not walking under them is just good sense!!
ReplyDeleteAs for #4, more kindness and smiles from people would go a long way, wouldn’t it?!!!
Ouch(!) on those gasoline prices. I'm kicking myself for not filling up day before yesterday when it was $2.48/gallon ... just because I was lazy.
ReplyDeleteSimple kindness seems in short supply these days ... but it's invaluable.
Gas prices go up when there is war. I would love to be able to be on the beach every single day but I am blessed to be as close as I am. My oldest son called me honey up until he went to school. One day he came home and said, Honey all the other kids call their honeys Mom. Can I do that? I had to say yes but it made me so sad. Loving you from a distance.. hugging you tight.
ReplyDelete