Good morning, another warm one on tap for the day. It seems summer is upon us, so out comes the capris and the flip flops. I am nearly done in by wearing regular shoes, just saying.😉
2. 'Beware the Ides of March'...March 15th on the ancient Roman calendar, these words were made famous by William Shakespeare in his play Julius Caesar. Caesar was assassinated on March 15th 44 B.C. Have you read any Shakespeare? Yes If so, do you have a favorite? A Midsummers Night Dream Have you ever been to Rome? Nope
3. Do you like a Caesar salad? Yes, love it especially with chicken breast. If given the choice between a garden/house salad or Caesar which do you order? Caesar Anchovies or no? Hmmm....no. lol What's your favorite salad dressing? Italian
4. Where do you typically work (or blog if that's easier) at home?
![]() |
| when we first moved in-I can assure you my desk is no longer looking like that (clean), lol. |
Do you have a dedicated home office space? Yes, it's in the 3rd bedroom. Are you happy with that space? Yep---well, hubby has his Marine Corp stuff all over the place now, LOL.
5. Snow drops, daffodils, lenten roses, crocus, hyacinth, or early tulips...what's your favorite early Spring flower? All the above. I like all of them.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Not much. The bruise on my arm has gotten nasty, all purple now. I am not very happy about it. The dr. will get an earful about it, not that will make a difference, but I am just done with going every 4 months, and she can deal with that news. Whatever happened to twice a year or once a year. Crazy. I am starting to think it's all about the money and not my health, oh, did I say that part out loud? lol



Linda, it's definitely time to pull out the flip flops :) Hot and muggy here in Texas.
ReplyDeleteI transitioned from a desk top computer to a laptop a couple of years ago and I like being able to move where I want to move to write. Sorry about that bruise. There is a skill to drawing blood and I always hope the tech drawing mine has it! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI like Ceaser Salad too, yum!
ReplyDeleteSpring flowers are the best, so cheerful!
If you haven't already, take a picture of what the bruising looks like now, Linda. You should/need to show it to this doctor when you go. I do love a good Caesar salad (no to the anchovies; most of the places around here don't include them any more) and I like it even more with grilled chicken or shrimp. Your roll top desk is a beautiful piece of furniture. Years ago, I was too trusting. Now, not so much! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteI read lots of Shakespeare when I was in college. Love your little rolltop desk, too. Have a wonderful day, Linda!
ReplyDeleteOh, love to see the little Roll top desk again! Sweet Memories of Dixie Cottage days. Sometimes we miss it. But it's probably for the best they sold it. I am more of a garden salad person, but I do like grilled chicken breast on it too. I love daffodils, but they don't grow here in Florida, sadly, and it's not always that easy even to find them in a pot. I have to have some for my sister's 80th birthday (April 5th) to put in the center of her Angel Food Cake. It's a family tradition, but usually I end up having to use the fake ones. Not sure what day we are celebrating since her birthday is on Easter this year and we will both be busy at our respective churches that day. Anyway, I am sorry about that ugly bruise. I know, it too shall pass, but still, it's not a pretty sight and it shouldn't have happened. Don't put away your warmer clothes just yet...it's going to get cold again next week...40's and 50's!! It is still winter, after all!! Spring doesn't spring until March 20th. But it's already 90 degrees today! Crazy! Welcome to Florida! I hope you are having a blessed and lovely day.
ReplyDeleteRegrading the question about being a trusting person: yes, I tend to be pretty trusting but as I'm aging I see that trust has not served me well in some important areas. But then again, I am getting wiser for the experiences. So in that sense, I've been served well.
ReplyDeleteOf course it's about money. I just changed doctors because the one I had for 8 years wanted specialists to do her work. Over it. Enough said! Joyce gave us an interesting Hodgepodge!! Cheers, my friend!
ReplyDeleteChicken Caesar salads are the best! Now that you mention it, yes. Years ago, no-one was expected to see their doctor(s) more than once a year.
ReplyDelete