Good morning, I hope this post finds you in great spirits.
Weather...64* with showers in the vicinity at nearly 8 am.
Slept in/learning...yep...sure did. I first got up to let the dog out at 4 am and went back to bed until 7:30. I was so NOT getting up. My rationality is its Saturday. So yeah, learning to just say no to getting up early on the weekends.
After an... why does a 20-mile one way drive to and from work take 45 min on a normal day? ANYWAYS, after an hour and half drive home yesterday from work, I am just worn out. Due to numerous accidents and the very fact yesterday was the first day of spring break down here. Ocala sure has gotten ridiculous in their congestion issues. Me thinks because we are main throughway to Disney and or the beaches. Snowbirds, you just got to go home.
😁
P.S. for any soon to be visitors to our city/state, beware of our traffic, just saying.🙄
It was nice...my coworkers were gone yesterday to training, no office mates, the bossman took the day off, it was nice. Peace and quiet. I had my two classes, did much needed paperwork, "babysat" the God Behind Bars inmates that came in (they borrow my classroom for their class/service), kicked them out at 3:15 because I had to leave...all was good. Absolutely no stress.
Watched...well, to be honest, after dinner, I just went directly to bed, with the tv on there...I am sure we watched something--but can't rightly remember what. I woke up around 11 or so and the lights and tv were off and hubby in the other room watching tv. He said I was tired...I guess I was.
Feeling...a tad bit better. Not raring to go, but better.
On tap for the day...we have to make a drive down to the Villages to find the eye surgeon. I can't really remember how to get there or where it is. Then lunch. I really need want a pizza, LOL.
Thinking...not much really...It's like 8:15 am and I really need to get around and get going.
2.png)

Have a great day, Linda, and enjoy that pizza! I hope the weekend recharges you.
ReplyDeletePraying for a successful surgery for Dave this coming week. Glad you could sleep in today! Have a RESTFUL weekend, my friend! xo
ReplyDeleteHope you can all survive those spring break hoards, Linda. Doesn't sound like much fun for the locals, that's for sure. Hope you have a restful weekend!
ReplyDeleteGood for you, practicing some self-care. (Just say 'no'!) Wishing you and Dave a super Saturday!
ReplyDeleteYes, I back you up on the traffic in Ocala. It's so very heavy. This Monday MAJOR road construction begins just outside our main entrance. The project is to widen to 4 lanes and take a couple of years to complete. Choosing "patience" along with remembering to leave much earlier than normal to go anywhere.
ReplyDeleteHope you managed to get to the eye doctor okay and got your pizza!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend! We're having pizza tonight, too. 🍕
ReplyDeleteI hope you found the eye doctor and also had a good lunch and a peaceful day. We will be praying for Dave's surgery. Which day is it?
ReplyDeleteHope you were able to find the eye doctor/surgeon's place. So Linda, did you get your pizza? Northern Virginia traffic sounds a lot like the Ocala traffic. Happy to hear that your workday on Friday was good and you were able to get much accomplished! Your body needed the rest, so I am glad you slept in.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you got some much needed rest!
ReplyDelete