Good morning. Apologies, it seems I am falling behind in visiting blogs and answering emails.
I will try to catch up at some point. Early day for me than off to the dr. nurse practitioner--NOT looking forward to that.
P.S. Since I really can't talk about it, I am too busy trying to keep my rear out of the proverbial frying pan at work and after two days of having it in the fire, I have decided to lay low. I have to remind myself
But it is...you want me to do my job, but you don't. Oops, said to much.lol
Have a beautiful peaceful day.


Linda, I hope your appointment with the NP goes smoothly. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the Dr! I know that's not been fun either.
ReplyDeleteShhhh! It's going to be all right!
ReplyDeleteStay strong and resolved, Linda!
ReplyDeleteStay tough and true to yourself, Linda!! Sending a hug!! xo
ReplyDeleteKeeping firmly on Team Linda...
ReplyDeleteSince I've already read your newer post, I know how things went at the Doctor's office. Now praying for the other things going on. It's always something...I understand...and pray mostly for your protection and care. That's primary. May God keep you safe and strong. Amen.
ReplyDeleteI’m playing catch up too.
ReplyDelete