Good morning. Another swampy day...what else is new, right? 😉
Fixing to keep it real.
![]() |
| yes, I know it's a Christmas graphic, lol. |
Weather: at 9 am is 76* real feel is 76, humidity 86%.
Listening to: Oops forgot too lazy to take the laundry out of the dryer yesterday, so listening to that.
Watched: The Gators loose yet again. Time to make a $65 million change Florida and a quarterback change. Just a saying.😉--
Did get caught up on: YouTube: American Highlander, The Scottish Isle.
Going to Watch: the forbidden topic --that I cannot talk about today at 2. Going to have church. Splendid, I did read that.
Thinking: Multiple things
--Did not buy a car yesterday...actually, this is how the conversation went:
Hubby: How much time can you spend today looking at cars? Because I told the guy no white, no red or black SUVS and he assured me he had multicolored vehicles for you to look at.
Me: 20 minutes (got the look), ok an hour.
Hubby: deal
No hunting, got all the way to Pearson Nissan and guess what? They lied, yet again, they wanted to show us white and red SUVS. NO. That is not multicolored, I do not like white or red. I need color in my life. My current SUV is called Surfer Girl Blue.
--My one-year anniversary working in the current job assignment is coming up on Oct. 25. Need to get my rear in gear and get signed up for school. I have been just dragging it with that.
--My newer job assignment is being discussed. I will go wherever they send me...One needs to be afraid of this...and I am.
--the grifter finally left my mil's basement apartment and left it a mess and stole the fixtures etc., including the sink fixtures, doorhandles/locks. My sil (husbands oldest sister) sent photos. My husband might have to fly up there and take care of things etc.
--My husband's brother called last night (every Saturday about football) and he has me thinking. He said my brother posted on FB that his wife's father passed away...did you know his wife never knew he (my brother) has a sister/me? (my bil had to explain to her who he was)-- That seems to be the common thread. It is sad. Truly. And my husband, "After this news, I am going to stop pushing you." We (hubby and bil) talked a long time about other migrating factors and how it really affected our son. How cruel families are.
Feeling:
![]() |
| needs no words |
Going to: Eat breakfast and then head out to the pool and then come in and have church.
Dinner: Hubby is making Lasagna soup. I will be quiet; can he make lasagna soup? That is my thought. 😁
Making me smile:
Wanna make God laugh? Tell HIM your plans. (oh wait, can I talk about God?)🤷♀️
Have a beautiful day, peace out.



It must be hard having to think about what you say and do all the time. But hey, less of the Christmas pics already lol.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. Yes, in my job now, I just go where I am sent. You should email me sometime and find out what happened. All very interesting. I have not posted details on my blog. I am taking a break from Facebook too and may deactivate my account. Teaching is a dangerous career. So sorry about the family issues. I understand those too. Have a good Sunday and God bless you.
ReplyDeleteThis past summer I read a helpful book regarding relationships: Let Them by Mel Robbins. She's on Facebook, too. I have gained helpful insight from her.
ReplyDeleteI'll also be watching today at 2. It's terrible that you aren't to speak of it.
ReplyDeleteSad days in your job and in your family.
Of course, you can talk about God, at least here, Linda. We will be watching the memorial service this afternoon, too. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy both your pool and church times today, Linda. I had a bright orange car many years ago; it wouldn't have been my first choice (I needed cheap at the time). We always get white. I am sorry about the family issues. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI understand the family issues. You know about mine too. What a hot mess it all is. I totally sympathize and feel so sorry folks are like that. I blame your parents. There. I said it. They need Jesus.
ReplyDeleteYes, you can talk about the Lord. They won't say anything about that because if they do THAT is illegal. Freedom of Religion. Period. Stand firm.
I'm with you on the vehicle colors. I will NOT buy a white or gray anything. Didn't want the black Nissan Frontier but it saved us boo-coo bucks. It is what it is.
Hope your Sunday is wonderful.
Oh, and BTW, our phones are now working like they should! *happy dance*
Love ya.
I am so sad about your family, Linda. Life is just too short for the drama, but we all have it in one way or another, including me. Sigh. I''m watching what you can't mention and have been moved by it nearly five hours into it... Praise God!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I loathe businesses that don't/won't listen to the customer! I, too, was riveted to a certain broadcast all afternoon. Moved!
ReplyDeleteLinda, don't let your job silence you about God! No way!! That is not even legal. And as far as cars go...I get it! I'm so sick of white vehicles, but guess what? I have one and even my husband's work truck is white. Uggg. I guess I'm just happy to have one and it's paid for, so I won't spend too much time complaining ;)
ReplyDelete