Monday, September 22, 2025

Christ is King

 Yesterday's church was awesome; can I get an Amen? I'm here to tell you, that


Period. 


Put that crown on, straighten it and start acting like it. That is more for me than you all. 

Peace out.

15 comments:

  1. Amen to that! And some need to return to the Father and start acting like his child. I hope you have a good day, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We thought it was fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Linda! Christ is King, now and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Well done. That's what we're supposed to do to keep doing: preaching the Cross until Jesus takes us Home with boldness and love. Have a great week. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also had an excellent church service! our pastor just started a sermon series called REAL Christianity. SOOOOO good. I"m so glad my citizenship is in HEaven and that I belong to Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have days like this too and it's wonderful to remember who we belong to! :) Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, Linda! Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you're talking about the service in Arizona, YES! It was amazing! More than amazing!! I'm so glad I watched (most of it). Hope you are having a good start to your week. Happy Autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have watched the worship over and over. All of those voices together...a taste of Heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)