Monday, May 19, 2025

Rambling 10th on the Ten....

 I saw this over at another blog...Yeah, yeah, I know its way past May10. Posting this late on a Sunday.


Tiny house or lake? Give me a body of water, period. Just not a lake or river here in Florida due to alligators/crocs. I already live in a tiny house (1,200 sq. feet) and I am done with it, LOL.

Characters...could we do Shakespeare in a midwestern- southern twang? To which I have...I am afraid I would not be a very good victim if I played a character in a Stephen King movie. LOL--it would be either the bad guy or me and I choose me. LOL

Kitchen...my grandmother had a pink kitchen with pink appliances, and I truly miss that 1950's era. I currently have a white stove, black microwave and stainless-steel French door fridge. So, yeah mismatched (and no dishwasher).

Allergic...neither. I love both. 

Conversation...neither. I am ok with where I am.

Rich or famous? I suppose both brings their own separate issues, right? At this point, just show me the money. LOL--I would have no problem saying no to those who have their handout. I would help the friends who have helped us along the way these past 36 something years.

Truck/car...well...since I already drive a used 2018 Hyundai Tucson, I say a brand-new truck with all the bells and whistles. It would be nice to have a new vehicle.

Parents/Kids...well, I don't have a kid to live with anymore, and my folks are still alive...however, with that said, with aging parents on both sides, I am sure decisions will have to be made.

Tattoos: Umm...excuse me, the good Lord gave me one body and it's commanded that I keep it clean i.e. no tattoos---however, with that said, my husband has two. But as for me and myself, no tattoos. 

Food: My husband loves Spam as did our son...no thanks. I prefer a PBJ sandwich, and I don't really care what kind of jelly or jam. Wait, Jelly and Lettuce? Seriously, eww.


4 Day week for me. Counting the days. lol


12 comments:

  1. Ugggg...! Lol...Spam! I hate it but Larry loves it!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. No to Spam, no to jelly, but will take a plain peanut butter sandwich! I think I would prefer to be rich over famous because you could still remain in the background and go about your business with money. I hope your day goes smoothly, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a 4 day week! You deserve a break.
    I sure wouldn't want to be famous. I can't imagine living that way.
    Lettuce and jelly? Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Time to conquer the world once again, Linda! Have a wonderful "short" week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda. I don't have any tattoos either. I don't like spam, but my lunch at school every day is a PBJ. I hope you have a good day and a good week. See you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha! try living in 450 sq ft! That is why we currently have our own homes. When he can live in a big house we will live back together! LOL! It's complicated. Anyway, enjoyed you answers to these questions... Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pan-fried sliced Spam is a favorite with me, but not often. Lotta cholesterol in that indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grandmother's kitchen sounds like something Mamie Eisenhower would have! I've always favored all black appliances and thankfully, we made that happen when we moved here. (A *b* to keep clean, but still ....)
    I'm with you on the NO tattoos. Like my DIL used to tell her girls: Would you put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just had some fried spam this morning with scrambled eggs and toast. Try it...it's good! It's also good with pancakes or waffles. I'd rather be rich than famous. I'd prefer to keep my riches private and be able to give anonymously to charities/people/places and let them wonder where it came from. I love peanut butter and apple butter on toast. No pink appliances for me. My mother had turquoise appliances in her 1950's very modern kitchen that my Dad built. There was a time when I had a harvest gold refrigerator and an avocado stove...and then at one point in time I think we had the reverse of that. I don't think I ever had two of the same at the same time. LOL. (we lived in parsonages or rented a lot over the years, and had to take what we could get). I think I am allergic to cake and chips. They make me fat. Although I love living beside a pond, I wouldn't want to live ON a body of water in a boat. I may sleep walk and drown. So a tiny house in the country, but I'd prefer it to be not THAT tiny. Maybe a log cabin. Oh, Shakespeare...I once had to read the part for Lady MacBeth in the 12th grade English class. I had the best line, "OUt, Out, damn spot!" Everyone said oooh! Pam Cussed! LOL. The only time I was allowed to do so at school and got away with it.
    I hope you enjoy your long weekend! Are you going to the beach??? It's awfully hot...but just enjoy whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting questions and answers! Pink kitchens were a thing, for sure. Not for me, though. Glad you have a short week!! Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tattoos get a no from me, an absolute NOPE. Fried Spam, same, grew up eating grilled Spam and cheese, with Velveeta cheese, at least the Spam was fried first. The pink appliances though: my parents had a camp on Lake Ontario when I was growing up, pink appliances! Even the bathroom toilet, sink, tub were pink! I wouldn't want to be rich or famous. I like appreciating things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. No tat's here either. Got lots of scars though. I could take a pen and make 'em fancy for a day or two. *lol*
    I want the money too!
    I tagged you on FB with a video from Liberal Hivemind (YouTube). Apparently there's something big going down with President Trump and goin' after the bad guys and their lawfare. Get the popcorn! It might get interesting. We'll see .... *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)