Currently at 6: 45 am
***updated at 7 am--it is pouring thunder storming out. Wow, is it ever.
Weather...it's a rumbling out there. Good, we need it. We are in a drought here in central Florida. It is 70* with 87% humidity.
Listening to...the thunder. Come on rain!!!
Watching...nothing. Yesterday after we got home from the store and haircuts, we watched a marathon of NautiStyles on You tube TV
NOT Loving...this new Gemini whatever from Microsoft, the new interface/updated browser. It seems Blogger is no longer allowing Spell Check.
Loving though/Celebrating...my haircut. I had had enough of trying to let it grow long... I just go thru these phases of lying to myself about having long luxurious hair again. Nope, not going to show it because 1. I just woke up and 2. It needs to be washed and 3. I hate my photo taken...but its collarbone length, it's called a layered Bob:
I thought my husband was going to die when he was sitting there watching this happen, lol. Mac kept on cutting and cutting, LOL. ANYWAYS, He-the hubby likes it now.
Grateful...which brings me... to a barber (yes barber) who knows how to deal with baby fine thin hair. It had been 8 weeks since my last trim and my hair was driving me mad. ANWYAYS, I was not very happy though when I walked in and the employees were talking about the mysterious owner of said saloon. Sorry folks, I do not like to hear gossip or complaints of any kind. I let Mac do his thing and prefer to be quiet. Loose lips sink ships, period. I am not one of those people who will gossip at the saloon.
Thinking...You know, some things just me want to scream...case in point. ANOTHER breaker is not working and that makes 3. The dining room, the 3rd bedroom and now the laundry room don't have electricity. We worked feverishly yesterday afternoon to figure it out. Sadly, the electrician will be out on Thursday. And it will be expensive. ***on that note, we are keenly aware of the fire prospect.
Feeling...
I ate something yesterday that is not agreeing with me...so meh is the word of the day.
Celebrating/Enjoying...nothing really-the weekends are just too short.
Laughing at...
...and at this point until the day I die. LOL
...and I guess I am happy to be able to wear flip flops or sandals every single day.
Have a beautiful day all.
***and I am fine...just keeping it real in reference to working/affordability.







Linda, glad you are getting rain. When you are finished with it, please send it my way as we could use it here. I am happy that you are happy with your haircut. It makes a big difference having someone who knows how to cut hair types. Hope you are feeling less meh as the day goes on. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteHooray for a good haircut! Mine is getting done on Monday. I hear you on the fine, thin hair - I hate it!
ReplyDeleteI hope the electric issue is small. It's always something!
In our house it's me talking in the morning and Bob wanting to hide. :)
I agree! Such stormy weather lately...we're getting it here too!
ReplyDeleteStay safe over there!!
hugs
Donna
I have some of your same hair issues. It's always good when you get a stylist who can do your hair the way want it. I hope you can get your electrical issues fixed and that it will cost much less than you expect. Stay safe in all those storms. We are hoping for needed rain here today too! Have a good week. See you again soon!
ReplyDeleteI’m glad you’re pleased with the new hair. I’m opposite - I have thick curly hair that has a mind if it’s own. I had long hair to my waist - one day I hit the wall and walked into a salon. No regrets!
ReplyDeleteElectrical issues and major plumbing issues always means $$$$$. It’s always something when you own a home.
Praying you have a good week!
Florida really needs this rain, so I'm glad you're getting some, Linda. Sorry to hear about the electrical problems, and hope it won't cost as much as you fear. Try to have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWe got the thunder-and-lightning storm here, too, during breakfast. It was wonderful! Showers of blessing!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great.
ReplyDeleteOh no.. the electric situation does not sound good or cheap.. good luck.
Hope the rain has died down and didn't cause any damage.
Like y'all, we're needing a pro to trouble-shoot some worrying spots in our home ... but electricians are SO expensive. Right now we're playing the odds, probably on account we don't know anyone.
ReplyDeleteI thought my hair defined "fine and thin", but given enough product I can force it to behave. Glad you got a cut that you and Dave both like.
I hope your electrical issues are not major and expensive! Wow. And that you stay SAFE!! We didn't get that much rain this morning...and no thunder or real storm either, just some rain, but I'm not complaining because every little bit helps. I think we are supposed to get more later this week. I pray so. Is that your hair, or just a picture of someone else? I didn't think your hair was that color? Just wondering. It's pretty. I know, I finally found someone who can cut my hair the way I like it every time! She's at Walmart, and I hope she doesn't leave! It has taken me a while to find someone who is consistent from month to month with how she cuts it. I hope you are feeling better by now. I know how that feels...it happens to me too often anymore. My list of foods that don't bother me is getting smaller and smaller. I used to be able to eat anything, but not anymore. I hope you have a good week. I know it gets crazy there for you with all the changes and stuff going on around you. Praying for your safety most of all.
ReplyDeleteI am jealous! We were supposed to get rain here and all we got were a few sprinkles. It is SO DRY here! I would love a good thunder and rain storm. Sorry for your electrical issues. Sure hope the electrician can find the trouble and get it fixed, once and for all. Keep us posted, please! Have a good week ahead!!
ReplyDeleteLinda, you've just described my hair cycle for the last 30 years! And every time I cut it, my husband has a fit and then he gets over it and then has another one the next time. I've tried to let my hair grow, but I think everyone looks better with hair framing their face, including me (who also hates to be in pictures). I bet your hair looks very nice :) I like the example you shared. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got needed rain - we've had quite a dry spell but supposed to rain today - we will see. Hope you get the electrics sorted without it costing too much. Yay for a haircut. I need to get mine done. Have a good week Linda.
ReplyDeleteI bet your hair cut is really cute! I am tempted quite often to cut mine off... LOL! Dan would think I did it to spite him. {{LOL}} I hope you get the electric thing worked out! That is not good! Back to work, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHi Linda: I gave up on long hair a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteI keep it real short now and it is easy to take care of
(just wash it and it dries on its own).
My hubby likes it short for my age (almost 78 years old).
Hope you have a great week!
Been raining here for 2 days and helping put out the fire, so that's great for us. Like the style of your new haircut and you darn well better show us at least a photo from the back!! doggone it. My electric outside and in the living room has been out for years now. Just can't afford more problems. I hope they can remedy your problem for a minimal amount!! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI wore my hair in a layered bob for years until the pandemic. Since then I have had my hair longer and in one length.
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you and Dave. I hope your get the electricity taken care of. Your hair looks cute. I need a change but to what I am not sure. Your memes had me laughing. It has been tough with everything going on. Brody is better and walking some without his walker since his second right leg surgery. That boy is such a trooper as is Blake too. He had an infection in his eye. He just rolls with it. Then the loss of my nephew Ed. A real heartbreak for all of us. He was 8 years younger than us. My big sis, his mom, was 16 years older than me. I miss her too and it has been a long time since she left this earth. I hope you get all the rain you need and pray for it. We have had lots of it here. Now it is going to heat up and than who knows, snow in May? We have had it before. Haha Take care and know always that God has it all in His hands. Love & Hugs across the miles.
ReplyDelete