Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday Salon

 Good morning from Central Florida!


TIME: 8:00 AM

SCENE: 51*, Sunny. Suppose to warm up near 80* today. By Wednesday it will be near 90*. 

DRINKING: Second cup of New England Breakfast Blend with Italian Creamer.

WHAT'S FOR 1. BREAKFAST? 2. LUNCH? 3. DINNER?

1. Eggs and ham

2. Leftover Chinese from yesterday

3. Baked Ziti

WHAT'S ON TAP FOR THE DAY? 

--Stripped the bed linens and will throw them in the wash. Wish I had a clothesline.

--Hopefully going to sit in the sun for a while.

--Iron my clothes for the week (no day off tomorrow).

--Making a list of items to discuss with the dr. on Wednesday (I am really not wanting to go back on arthritis medicine, but the pain has been unbearable these last few days due to the cool dry weather).

--Work on painting the toenails.

THINKING: Nothing in particular. Yesterday, we went to a couple of places, then to Publix for a few grocery items, stopped at the

Tasty Bowl where one can get Gluten free and GMO-Free food-thankfully as I have gluten issues and have to watch what I eat. 

and we were home by 2 where I promptly became a couch potato until 11pm (grin). 

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:


It's nice to know my feet will be thanking me this week with the weather warming up. I just don't think my feet are made to wear shoes, grin. Of course, that means having to paint the toenails and get the feet ready for warmer weather. LOL


AMEN. Have a beautiful day all.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. My arthritis has been bothering me this winter too. I hope your doctor has some answers for you and that you don't have to go back on meds. I mostly just keep moving and try to ignore the pain as best I can. Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday and have some things on your to-do list for today. I hope that you have a good week! See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tasty Bowl looks like it is a good place to eat, Linda! Pretty blog background! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your warm weather! Enjoy, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not off tomorrow either. We are moving classrooms in the middle of the year, so I will be in my classroom packing. The building I work in is being updated, so we need to get out so they can start the next phase of construction.
    It is almost hot there! Enjoy. Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cleaned off and organized two desk this morning! It was time!lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flip-flops are always fun to wear! Have a great week ahead, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you needed some couch potato time!
    My feet also need some work, but since it's still snowing here, I have a little time before I need to worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought some new polish for my toes!! I'm a barefoot gal too, Mr D always fusses at me to put some shoes on. I'm not a tender foot like him. A working girl needs her couch potato time, hope you enjoyed every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl, it sounds like you've got a busy day ahead and that 80* sounds wonderful. It sure puts our 53* to shame, but for PA in February...I'll take it! What did you take for arthritis? Asking because currently I'm taking 2 Aleve twice a day on my doctor's okay, but it doesn't always help. Arthritis is really taking over more and more lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So YOU're the ones responsible for our (predicted) high temperatures? Please keep them?! I'm not ready to trade my boots and hoodies just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear about your arthritis - that's not fun at all. I would think with the warmer temps, you should be able to go without the meds. Hopefully that will be the case.

    I'm not a flip flop gal anymore - in fact I hate the way they feel on the bottom of my feet. They make my feet stink. TMI?? Well they do. I like nice sandals that fit me better than flip flops. After 2 surgeries I don't want to fall anymore and both times, I was wearing ill fitting flip flops.

    We're up and down with the temps - the almond trees have blossomed and now they are saying we may get snow by the end of this week. Not that we mind - the rare California snow is always welcomed - just wish it has been closer to Dec or Jan.

    Always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like that quote on the Flipflop Outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trying to catch up a bit here and there. Always nice to visit you here! I had to work yesterday (Monday) as well. No biggie. My feet are beyond help but I will still be wearing sandals... Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I hope the dr can help you today! I watched my dad suffer with arthritis. He eventually had both knees replaced. Playing basketball for the Navy messed up his knees but he loved it so much and became a coach for the Navy in later years. I'm just rambling on. But I do it so well,LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, did I not comment here? I remember reading this. I guess my family is right that I'm not right in the head. I wear flip flops everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can not wear flip flops. Podiatrist ruined my poor feet, my toes are battle scarred. I do have nice sandals open except for the toe area, I hope you get some relief, The warmer weather may help you I sure hope so. I hate medication and all the nasty side affects. hoping you have a lovely week and those minions leave you alone. P R A Y E R S ! L O V E ! H U G S !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)