Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday Meme

 Hello! Glad you are back for more of Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4..  If you knew Toni you would know that coffee was one of her great pleasures in life.  So friends, let's talk about those two popular drinks tea and coffee. Okay?  Let's go....



1. What is/are your favorite coffee? (brand or flavor)  If you are a tea lover, which tea is the best for you?

Well, normally I would buy Finger Lake Roasters if we were still in NY...BUT since we are not in NY anymore and the price of coffee has gone up to $13 a pound, yeah...so, Publix or Walmart Keurig brand right now. As for Tea, I only buy Twillings; Lady Gray, Earl Gay, English Breakfast or Irish Tea.

2.  How do you take your coffee or tea? Sugar, cream , flavoring?

Italian Sweet Cream and 2 sugars, please. Even in tea.

3. Do you go out for coffee/tea with friends?

No, sadly.

 Ever enjoy a real tea room or a  tea party?

Once and it was really nice.

4. If you could design a coffee shop or even a coffee/tea station in your home, what would it be like?


I like the idea of a seasonal bar, but since we are living in FL now...


I like the beach theme, grin.


as for a coffee shop. How about books and coffee?

22 comments:

  1. What a fun post. Books and coffee! My two favorite things.
    I hope this week is easy for ya. Got the new home ordered yet?
    Sending Love & Prayers,
    Sparky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful topic today! I like a splash of half & half with a spoon of sugar in my coffee while only sugar in my tea. Coffee and books equal a big yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price of coffee along with everything else is getting ridiculous! I got spoiled by only drinking Seattle's Best coffee for years now. It's hard to switch to a different coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beach themed coffee bar! Really cute. I'd go to that coffee shop, too (as long as I can have tea). We think the same there...books and coffee/tea just belong together. I'm sad we never got to meet up to hit thrift stores/flea markets and had we done it here, I'd have taken you to Crumpets Tea Shop...such a lovely place. I feel positively sophisticated when I go. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books and coffee always works! But now, I'm so drawn to the first 'seasonal' look. Scratching my head, trying to figure WHERE I might put it. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually have 2 cups of coffee a day: one in bed before ever getting up (happy sigh!), and the other with my lunch. I drink instant coffee with a pinch of salt to reduce the acid. The first cup is black, accompanied with one peanut M&M candy supplied by Gary (again, happy sigh). The lunch cuppa joe has 2 spoons of Coffee Mate and 2 envelopes of Splenda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful plan.... the coffee shop... I could go there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the coffee/tea station! I once had hot cocoa at a bookstore with a friend. There is just something so relaxing about that atmosphere. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, thanks to you, Linda, I now have some Italian Sweet Cream in the fridge. I either don't like it as well as my former flavor or I haven't gotten used to it. 😵‍💫 Too bad! I have it and it will have to do. I'll be thinking of you! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't been able to drink The Real Thing for so long, that I don't even want to talk about it. -grump-grump-grump- -grinnnnnnn-

    🌸 🌺 🌸 🌺 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like your idea of a beach themed coffee spot! I don't have a particular brand of coffee that I buy at the store. I usually get the less expensive brand and just doctor it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. first of all I LOVE your background, there is no place like the beach. Love your answers I also like earl gray tea with sugar and creamer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes girl I love me some coffee. My favorite brand is Foldgers Black Silk. I do enjoy a cup of hot tea often and like different flavors but my go too is Chai. Of course I love making my own cold teas, boost, flavored ones and etc. So much fun creating different flavors and FOR SURE cheaper than buying. Happy June. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes to the Italian Sweet Cream!! I like Coldstone Creamery Sweet Cream too. I don't put cream in my tea though. I like Earl Gray or English Breakfast. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I try to buy fair trade coffees, but ___I have a financial limit to supporting fair trade when the prices get higher and higher.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, but I love the idea of books and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't do coffee or tea, but I love the idea of the coffee/book shop. I'm sure I could find something to drink.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your post and pics!! I meant to do the Tuesday 4 Meme but I was at the hospital all day, another grandbaby! I posted a pic on my blog. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait til you have yo ur home and your coffee area. You'll make it so pretty. Thinking of you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post...And we do do seasons here in Florida too, you know! We still have fall and winter, just later and not so cold. I tend to think of seasons by the holidays that are in them rather than for the actual "season" itself. But of course, in Florida, the "beach" is always in season! Hope you are doing well. I miss seeing you here as often but I know it must be difficult coming home from work tired and trying to think of something to write. Just want you to know you are on my heart and mind a lot!!! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 4 days, no posting. And comments have not been Published here, on your last post.

    Is everything ok???????

    🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Italian sweet cream frothed in my coffee. I also like the idea of books and coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)