Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday 4'ing it...

 Thank you all for the kind comments from yesterday. Back to work today. Oh, and for those who are asking, I don't have a new address yet. Our goal is to get a PO Box as soon as we get down there. Have you seen this new show on HGTV called 100 Day Dream Home? It is out of Tampa, FL. Anyways, they had a couple who had been living in their 25 ft. travel trailer for 13 months. I had to laugh...yeah, that is going to be us soon.


Welcome to Tuesday 4 which is going up late as auto post failed yet again.  I suppose I will have to stop using it once and for all.  Anyway, Here is Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Better late than never.

Which one do you prefer?

1. Picnic by the water or backyard BBQ?

Both. I like both. But we all know I like the 'water', LOL. P.S. As soon as we get settled, we will be having a BBQ to welcome new and old friends. smiles

2. Spring or Autumn? Got reasons?

Autumn...which I will no longer be getting. There is just something magical about the changing of the seasons; leaves, the chill in the air etc...and like the change of seasons, its ok to accept change.

3. Cup of Tea or Cup of Coffee?  'splain it to us Lucy... if you don't mind!

Cup of Coffee. No need to explain...which I can't anyways.

4. A weekend at home or one spent out and about?

Since I currently have a demanding and physical job, I say home...although my adventure awaits next week. grin

12 comments:

  1. I promise to take you along for the annual leaf-peeping drive. Is it true that many Floridians make a break for the mountains of North Carolina sometime in autumn? That sounds like a fun adventure, too. So excited for you and this journey you are about to take. My prayer is that you will get settled soon. Many blessings ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and your upcoming adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super answers, Linda! Hope your day at work goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a grand solar minimum hanging on for the next few decades you might just get your autumn in Florida! The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of that TV show, but now I want to see it! Good grief, I lived in the Tampa metro for more years than I care to remember.
    Our home's not much to look at, but it's my happy place; I hope y'all discover yours -- sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacksonville and most of North Florida have season changes. It's not as drastic or as long as the northern States but it's still pleasant. Once one gets to Ocala, the changes are less noticeable.
    We lived in a travel trailer for several months while our home was being built back in 1993. I loved it. Steve didn't like it at all. I am thankful we didn't build a large house. That's just too much work.
    Less than a week to go! And tomorrow is your Birthday! Pre-Happy Birthday my friend.
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched that 100 day dream home last night for the first time, and saw that couple in the RV. I thought of you! I hope you don't have to stay in yours as long as they did! But, then again, I really wasn't too crazy about the house they built for them, except for the big screen porch. The rest was kind of ugly, I think. LOL. I was thinking, they might wish they were back in the RV and start over. LOL. But that's just me. I know you have a great adventure ahead, and I am praying for the new home, job and life you will soon be living. God is going before you and planning everything. Just enjoy the ride. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Five more days!! I have seen that 100 day show and marvel that they can build an entire BIG house in 100 days! Hoping you won't be in the RV for 13 months! I'm a coffee girl, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! I DVR that show and have that very episode on right now! You and Dave will handle it just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Home... I like being home, 'cause I'm a homebody anyway. LOL! I had to read back a few posts as I've been focused on other things for a few weeks. I'm excited for you guys to be moving in *glances at Linda's clock in sidebar* oh my FIVE days!! Woo-hoo! I'm so sick of the cold and winter weather I wish we could afford to move there, too. But... not willing to leave the kids and grandkids. I think you'd be a perfect librarian, Linda! It would be a MUCH less stressful job for you. God will make sure you are in the place you need to be for work. You tell your husband that Jerry and I wish him a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY... if you were close, we would have a party for him! You know what... when you get your P.O. box, you send an email to me with your address and we will send birthday wishes to him. Thinking of you guys, keeping you in daily prayer, and sending loads of blessings your way, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you luck and warm temperatures with your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband and I lived in our 34 ft motor home for 4 years to save money to buy our house. Those were the best years. I should do a post about that. It was fun. Just us and 1 dog and 2 cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)