...I am also thankful for each of you and your kind comments, snail mail and emails.
...Thankful for 3 more Thursdays and then we're off on a grand adventure.
oh wait, 3 more Thursdays? Should I be overwhelmed and have a wide range of emotions? (grin)
...Thankful for my husband's word; Land of Plenty which I like better than the word of Freedom. grin---if only I can remember the word(s). LOL
...my employer has decided starting tomorrow to make masks optional for the employees. Me thinks the upcoming elections have these bleeding-heart liberals very worried (and for good cause). Rumor mill has it at a trial run. Majority of employees are very wary and expect the masks to come back on.
P.S. I am on a 37-hour work week up into my last day of working...so my time visiting or replying to y'all might be a little slow.
They want to get all the good they can out of you while they have you! They know they've got a real diamond in you among a bunch of lumps of coal and they will be sad to see you go. But their loss is our gain!!!(And YOUR gain...in the Land of Plenty!) Don't worry about writing, etc., but if you can just give us a little snippet now and then so we know what's developing, that would be wonderful!! Enjoy your Thursdays! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I also doubt the bleeding-heart liberals will give up their new godless religion of masking, jabs, shutdowns and generally living in fear. They're enjoying the drama too much.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm excited about your adventure! Can't wait to see y'all again.
Love & Prayers Always xx
Great looking new background, Linda! I like that phrase, Land of Plenty. Oh Linda, I think you hit it on the head about masks (and other mandates) and the upcoming primaries/elections. But I hope the people remember the hardships created and vote them out.
ReplyDeleteThis week, I had a doctor's appt with my primary care doc. I noticed two things: 1. I was not locked out of the building. (this was very good as I had fogotten my phone.) 2. They took my temp orally. The nurse explained that that is the gold standard. I asked if things were swinging back and she said they were—slowly.
ReplyDeleteI hope that the unmasking goes very well. It will be nice to be able to breathe. The only time I have missed the mask is on a frigid, windy day. 😷
Keeping your moving in prayer. No need to panic. One day at a time and all that. So glad that you are getting out of there.
You always discover the best memes. Thank you for decorating our lives!
ReplyDeleteRegarding the employer having decided to allow you all to unmask, I suggest:
ReplyDelete* Bringing a thermos of coffee,
* Getting to your desk early, and
* Only dashing from your desk when you must.
Great things to be thankful for! The CDC has our county in the green so things are lifting here. Megan reports that as of this week Colton
ReplyDeletedoesn't have to wear a mask at school and we are seeing more and more out without masks. I have a feeling there is going to be a small percentage that may never go out without masks again. How sad is that? We just laugh when Wolf says the state is 95% vaccinated because I know it's no where near that percentage among the people we know and work with. Whatever. All I know is it made me so happy to see a group of preteen boys walking the neighborhood the other night, laughing and carrying on and not a mask among them. It has been two years since we've seen that.
In rural California we’re all open but you still see some who mask up. It’s now up to the individuals. With the exception of hospitals.
ReplyDeleteVaccine mandate though is still troublesome. The rest of California have lifted masks for children as of March 12 whereas our children never did have to mask up in rural California. It’s like 2 separate countries here and “they” hate us profoundly.
Those Thursday will pass by quickly! Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteYou are now to counting down weeks! YAY! Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your work is on-going and they didn't just cut you loose. Those paychecks will come in handy and I am counting the days with you!! xo
ReplyDeleteMy sister works at Meijer here in Michigan and just got told they don't have to wear masks either. She is elated! (and hoping it lasts)
ReplyDeleteHi Linda. It is so great to see more and more masks off and feel like it is truly safe. I hope that things go just the way you want them to with you move. I hope you get some time to relax over the weekend.
ReplyDelete3 more Thursdays!!! That is exciting! I am really excited for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Patti
Good morning! I too have been slow to get around. I'm so excited for you! 3 weeks! It will go so fast. Walmart lifted our mask mandate. I agree with you I think it has something to do with the up coming elections. Visit when you can and I'll do the same! {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteAh...elections, as a young innocent girl, I learned the horrors and pay offs and back stabbing and all the dirty rest of politics. Yep, they are scared but more mandates and scares to come. They will nevert your rest rest. You are a cheery girl for getting ready to move and living day to day with most of your things packed away. Get your rest. I know this move is a good thing. :-) Take care xo
ReplyDelete