Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Happy Birthday

 Thank you all for your kind comments, emails, IM'S etc. the last couple of posts...they have meant so much to us. I simply can't seem to get it going--i.e.. responding. No excuses, but I will say, I am overwhelmed by the love and support.


Yep, that's right...I am 55 today. 55! Where have the years gone? I have to work until 1 today. Oh, and I am internally grateful for yesterday as the bossman let me go home an hour and half early-ran out of work to do. Oh, and he might have said (and repeats it throughout out the day; something about being on beach time, LOL.), "I know your already on beach time, Linda. So get outta' here. Have a enjoyable afternoon." Yeah, that is where I am:


I for one, am looking forward to not having to wear "work shoes"...my toes need to be freed. LOLOL



18 comments:

  1. Oh Linda! Happy Happy Birthday!!! So wonderful to be 55! I remember it well, even if it was over a decade ago! LOL. I hope you take some time to do something special to celebrate your birthday. I know...just getting ready for that flip flop beach time is special enough! It won't be long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Linda! I hope you find many things today that make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm as excited as y'all about the move! Can't wait to "get the call" (or text) that you're on the road!! *BIG GRIN*
    Happy Birthday my friend. May all your days be easy, happy, fulfilling and prosperous.
    Sending Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Linda.. have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you!!!! Fifty five, double nickels, woo hoo!!! I'm excited for your move too, and you know I go to Florida sometimes, so don't be surprised when we meet up there someday! Your boss knows what's up, doesn't he, already on beach time...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day in spite of having to work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Linda! Glad they let you go early yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, sweet friend! Is tomorrow the day you pull out of Dodge and head off on your glorious new adventure? I am a flip flop gal too, though living in Idaho now, I can't wear them all year long. My feet hate being closed in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings on your birthday, Linda! I've been watching the days tick by on your countdown and I'm so happy you'll soon be heading down to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Linda!!! I hope you enjoy your day. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday blessings, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Linda. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad the boss let you go home early!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate wearing shoes!! Unless it is really cold (for us) I have sandals on!! Happy birthday, my friend!! Love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated birthday wishes Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)