Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thankful Thursday...

 I haven't done any Thankful Thursdays in a while.


 Thankful for...the sweet Birthday Comments, emails, IM'S, FB messages etc. Really brightened my day. ALTHOUGH I had no intention of celebrating.

Thankful for...my coworkers Trisha (who works in Receiving) and one of my bosses, Dan.


What a lovely gesture; a card and my favorite French Vanilla Muffin which will be eaten this morning. I did not have time yesterday. I prob should of have taken a photo of the muffin, it is as big as the bag.

Thankful for...also the store manager who had the day off but was in shopping and he stopped by Bulk and wished me a Happy Birthday as did multiple folks. HEY FOLKS, I REALLY DIDN'T NEED A REMINDER I AM STEP CLOSER TO 60. (GRIN)

Thankful for...my husband who couldn't decide on cards and so he bought 2 cards and for the Shalimar Guerlain perfume.

Thankful for...1 more day of work. Friday can't come any faster. Because that means Monday moving day is right around the corner. grin


Yep...have a beautiful day folks.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. Glad you had a pleasant birthday. You are loved! Wishing you many good things in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet friends you have. Just 2 more days. I’m so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, it sounds like everyone made your day a good one. Yum on the French Vanilla muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, moving day is right on top of you! I'm sad we won't get to meet to go antiquing in NY/PA, but hey, now I've got even more incentive to try and talk the hubby into a FL visit! Shalimar...haven't heard of or thought of that in years! Have a beautiful Thursday, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a nice birthday! That muffin sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet gestures. You are very loved and that makes me smile too.
    Oh my gosh. The move is almost HERE!! I'm so excited. I hope you can sleep this weekend! *lol*
    Love & Prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been so horrible at visiting blogs and I just now seeing that you are moving. It looks like Florida! I am so happy for you! My daughter and son0in-law are in Venice and are very happy there. I hope to get down there again sometime this year. Wishing you a wonderful, carefree move if there is such a thing. The end result will be wonderful even with all the upheaval a move can bring. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday even IF you didn't want to celebrate. God knew what you needed. One more day???? Wow! It finally got here! And then next week you will be on your way "home", where you belong! Praying for everything to "move" smoothly. (((hugs))) and prayers and happy wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The day of your birth is always worth the notice, even if celebrating didn't feel right this year. It is so nice that your coworkers and your boss recognized your special day! I'm looking forward to hearing that you are headed south!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This coming Monday? Wow! Can't believe it's almost here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)