Linking back to Monica and this will be my last post for a while. I know most of you are on FB and you can follow me there. I don't have Blogger on my phone, just FB.
Time: 8 am on a very cold Sunday morning (28*) with snow flurries. The weather doesn't look to great all the way to 'Cincy.
Scene: Boxes everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. We got a shock yesterday when the moving company called and said they would be here today/Sunday to move us between 2-5. We worked well past 11 pm last night...
Today's Plan: Well...moving. Going to load the car/SUV and await the moving company.
Drinking: OJ we went over to Burger King. Since our niece came over yesterday and cleaned us out, i.e., took everything out of the pantry, cupboards, fridge and freezer. Yep. And so happy she did because I sure hated to throw it all out.
P.S. The coffee maker is packed up and when say there is nothing to eat or drink, there is NOTHING to eat or drink.
Listening too: Hubby is telling me to get a move on it. The snow has temp. stopped and he wants to get the SUV loaded.
P.S. On that note, I swear to you we both heard Liam's voice this morning. "Hey guys, rise and shine, its moving day! Get moving." This was at 4:30 am. Strangest thing. We both must be that tired and hyped up. I'll go with both.
Reading: Just plotting the trip count? 6 hours to Columbus, Ohio. Not sure if we will make it that far, depending on the moving company arrival/finishing.
Pondering: The trip. And by Friday we will be in sunny and warm Florida.
See you soon!


Linda, you and Dave can make this move knowing you have the prayers of so many friends with you, I'm glad for you. Just remember that when things don't go smoothly, it's because God LOVES YOU, knows you can handle whatever He so mercifully sends your way! God bless you on this journey, and have fun in it all.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful start to your adventure to Florida, Linda! I hope the moving company shows up on the early end of your time frame so you can hit the road. I look forward to catching up with you when you return to blogging since I am one who isn't on Facebook. Be well and be safe! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited! Praying for an easy day and gentle move. Can't wait to see y'all again! Major hugs comin' y'alls way!
ReplyDeleteLove & Prayers xx
Hi Linda. Good look with everything! I will check in with you on FB! Godspeed, my friend. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow can I find you on Facebook? Thanks and blessings as you move.
ReplyDeleteMentally singing "Happy Trails To You". I hope the trip is quick and uneventful!
ReplyDeleteI love your reference to Liam's wake up call. You know, he's your biggest cheerleader!
ReplyDeleteWell I'll miss you and look forward to your return here. Many blessings...I love that you both heard Liam's voice as your alarm clock. Take it easy. Don't push beyond your limits. Traveling mercies be yours.
ReplyDeleteNot sure if you will be able to answer this, but I know what struggles you have been having today with the movers, etc. Praying for some peace and calm tonight, but where will you sleep if they have to come back in the morning to finish up? Praying for this to be resolved. Sending (((hugs))) and prayers.
ReplyDeleteHappy Moving Day! We know Liam would be happy to see this day come. I pray everything goes well. Good bye New York!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you my friend! And yes, I believe Liam is with you! I don't have fb but will be looking forward to hearing about your trip! Send me an email if you have time! I need to figure out how to get notifications when you post on your blog. Have a safe trip!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels and look forward to the day you tell us you are 'there' and the sun is shining in your heart as well as overhead. PRAYERS!
ReplyDeleteSafe travels!
ReplyDeletePraying for safe travels.
ReplyDeleteI’m not on Fakebook anymore so I will miss your posts. I’m praying for safe travels. Make some precious memories for you and your husband. You’re like modern day pioneers - pulling up stakes and moving on.
ReplyDeleteI’ll look forward to your return.
I am late getting here but you know my wish is for safe travels and keeping you in prayer!! xo
ReplyDeleteSafe travels Linda!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to having you MUCH closer!!! Praying here for your safe and enjoyable travel south.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your trip through America's hinterlands. I just said a quick prayer for you.
ReplyDeleteSent you an email. Sending lotsa hugs and blessings, my friend! God is right there with you guys!
ReplyDelete