I'm going to link back to Monica, since I saw this on her blog. Hopefully, that won't get in anyone's craw over social etiquette.
Today is March 6, 6:40 am
Outside...starting to turn light out. 50* with incoming rain and high winds.
Thankful...
1.for the work crew and my boss who all of sudden all have turned into 'Chatty Cathy's'--more so than normal. Bunch of silly men aka little boys.
2. Although I am very tired, thankful for the 37-40 hr. work weeks. Will remain so until March 25th, my last day.
Thinking...3 more Sundays and then we will be on our way to the Land of Plenty ie Florida.
Wearing...still my pj's; sleep shorts/camo with pink top that says Sunday Funday.
Creating...nothing really.
Going...to work later today. Late shift 11:30 am to 8 pm.
Wondering...about all these foolish people who are falling for this administration hook line and sinker. There is a great article on Townhall. Alot of folks are just falling for the bait and switch; wag the dog scenario.
Reading...nothing. Does online House Hunting count?
Praying...so many prayers; friends, family, moving, peace, common sense etc.
Looking forward to...M-O-V-I-N-G
In the Kitchen...not one thing. We have been buying frozen meals or eating out.
Around the Homestead...
I haven't taken a new photo...but hubby has rearranged everything ie. in the Boys/ Staging room to accommodate more boxes. So, Packing and getting ready. Both of us are finding some peace in knowing where our son is. No, it's not easy...and we firmly believe he knows that were moving. We are living so much Faith right now.
Quote:
Boom, there it is. The truth...hope each of you have a beautiful day. I have Tuesday off, so I can play catch up then.
I'm sure Liam is cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers.
I sure hope all those that voted in this current administration has had a huge eye opening experience this past year! We are on a downward spiral!!!
Anyway, have a beautiful day!
That quote definitely is spot on and very true. Thank you for the link to the Townhall article, Linda. It is simply mind boggling to me that people are buying it. I hope your day at work goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteMay your work day zip by with the Chatty Cathy work crew. ☺️
ReplyDeleteSold anymore furniture?
ReplyDeleteRemembering y'all in prayer every day. I'll be so excited when I get the message, "We're on the road!"
Love & Prayers xx
One of my favorite pastimes was on-line house hunting! Unfortunately, when we flew out to see the final candidates in person, there were more than a few unpleasant surprises. This, the one we chose (duh, Myra!) wasn't even on the list!
ReplyDeleteYour next three weeks are going to go by SO fast, but probably not fast enough for you! I wish I could help you with the house hunting...you must pm me to tell me more "details" about location you are searching and what is a must and what is a no-go! Price range, etc. I can have fun looking even if it doesn't really help that much. LOL. Love the "staging room", and I see some "characters" that we are looking forward to meeting...at least I know Lily is! <3 Try not to work too hard and save some strength for the big move. Are you still planning to stay in the friends' RV? Praying every day!!!! Take care my friend. God is with you all the way!
ReplyDeleteLiving by faith is the only way.
ReplyDeleteI love the blog look today!
Not long now!
ReplyDeleteFaith sure helps calm the soul. It has been my strength and I know it is yours, too. Time keeps moving... love & hugs! Keeping you both in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have shirt-tail (long shirt-tails) cousins in Ukraine who we are praying for (my ancestors were their ancestors in the 1800s... German-Prussian Mennonites). They know the evil, but because of lack, they can do nothing except flee to the closest place of relative safety. // I pray continually that God will point you to the house he has waiting for you. Did I miss it, or are you still waiting to hear on a/the job? I've been ill for several days and just now trying to catch up with everyone. // Sending you lotsa hugs and blessings, my friend!
ReplyDeleteDon't work too hard and I hope you have a really good day! I love hearing how your moving story is going. Saying a prayer for you guys.
ReplyDeleteLove that quote Linda. I hope the rest of your moving transition goes wonderful for you lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your job is enjoyable for the remaining time that you are there! Peace my friend :)
ReplyDeleteI started to leave my comment and I know I saty too much so I sent off an email instead. I love equiette. I will check that out. Just grateful you have had some support at work. KNowing you are counting your days to sunshine and beaches. This cold weather really has made me miserable this year. I want to run away to a sunny place. I wish you much love and always in prayer for you and Dave, God bless you both.
ReplyDelete