Thank you all for the kind comments. Yesterday was really busy and I didn't have much time. Luckily, I only work until 1 today.
2. It's National Crab Day...do you like crab meat? Yes. I like crab meat. What makes you crabby? Lately, MSM and folks who are so blind to the truth.
3. Does freedom mean more choices? Have you ever felt there were too many choices? Elaborate.
Your choices that you make have consequences and no, there are never too many choices. That is the truth. Freedom? We shall not go there. What our forefathers intended isn't exactly what we are living. Folks are so blind and continue to be blind...remember 2 weeks to stop the spread? Now the government knows they can control us as We the People allowed it.
4. Barbara Millicent Roberts was introduced to the world on March 9, 1959...that's Barbie to most of us. Did you have Barbies as a kid, or did you let your own children play with Barbies? What well known Barbara (living or not) would you most like to meet?
I had multiple Barbies and my son refused to play with dolls, lol. I don't know any Barbara's other than my sister in-law.
5. What are three things you value most in another person?
Honesty, Faithfulness, Optimism
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday was a busy day; went to Buffalo, then to Geneseo...had to find some shirts as all my items are packed away in non-descript boxes (can you tell it bothers me? grin)---and I came back with 4 t shirts and a pack of underwear. Yeah, exciting, huh? Fashion up here is like b-o-r-i-n-g--no summer or spring items are out. And I simply refuse to wear what is out-flowered shirts and such. I might be old, but I refuse to dress like it, just saying.
Woo Hoo on the new shirts and underwear! I hope the shirts are for FLORIDA!! Of course, underwear can also be for Florida! LOL. That is one thing you still need to wear here! LOL. Oh, I never new Barbie's full name! Somehow the "Millicent" middle name just doesn't fit, if you ask me. I do know several Barbara's. Most famous was Barbara Bush, but I didn't really know her in person. Drove by their home in Kennebunkport, ME, one time. It's not far from where my son Matthew lived. Hope you are getting all geared up and ready for the BIG MOVE. It's coming really soon now, but I know not soon enough for you! You must keep me filled in on the "details". I'm praying every day for you guys. Love ya, Pam xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteWait a minute! Flowered shirts is dressing old? Oh dear! I love flowered shirts. Guess that assigns me to the old brigade. Okay, so be it. Glad you found something to wear, When you reach warmer climes, you'll have to zip into a store and get a few things. ☺️
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOLOLOL...Just saying, some of those shirts are just so icky...
DeleteAll this talk about crab is making me want some. I may have to pick up some grab salad at the store today. lol
ReplyDeleteGlad you found some shirts! My grandmother was Barbara, and I also had a second or third cousin named Barbara. Hope you didn't get the called for snow!
ReplyDeleteOh its snowing...sigh. Again...expecting 3 or so inches today and then Fri-Saturday upwards of a foot. sigh.
DeleteDearest, you are not old. Just like fine wine, you get sweeter.
ReplyDeleteThat is a bummer that so many of your clothes are already packed. Thank heavens for cheap t-shirts, right?! *lol* I've bought clothes like that on a trip before. Instead of trying to wash dirty clothes on the trip, I took "throw aways" (old t's, undies, socks) and bought new things as I went. Worked like a charm.
Praying for y'all to be on the road soon and heading towards the sunshine.
Love & Prayers xx
Optimism's a great quality! Clothes? I say A-M-A-Z-O-N!
ReplyDeleteI usually get my news from Fox News or Newsmax. You can delete this comment if you want but if you would comment on my blog where you get your news I would appreciate it! We are on the same page. I won't post it! I just would like to know. Now I'm going to comment a comment you can post!
ReplyDeleteI won't delete comments, LOL...UNLESS its cursing etc...anyways...Simon Parkes, OANN are great resources.
DeleteI bet you can't wait to get those shorts and flip flops unpacked! I would go crazy if my husband packed us up to move! I have to have every box labeled so I know exactly what's in each one!
ReplyDeleteHey, underware can be exciting!
ReplyDeleteSoon... very soon.
ReplyDeleteI have a lot of flowered shirts, Linda!! LOL But I am 15 years older than you, so there you have it! I enjoyed your Hodgepodge answers!! xo
ReplyDeleteNEWSMAX!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm only working (at my job) until 10 tomorrow. I took off the rest of the day carpet cleaners are coming, and Dan and I are loading up my storage shed in his trailer to bring it to my house. Another busy day. I hope to be moved by (not this weekend) but the next. Just in time to start my part time evening job. {{sigh}} Hope you had a great afternoons!
I'm so excited for your move, praying for you guys too that it all goes well. I hear you on the OLD people clothes, we're just not old like the REAL old people. Isn't it interesting how hard it is to find the real truth these days? And how controversial it has gotten? Propaganda, censorship...ugh. You're been traversing all over the state, practicing for your trip? :).
ReplyDeleteOh goodness LINDA! Only 16 more days! :) I'm getting so excited for you! And, here come's another winter store!
ReplyDelete