Saturday, March 26, 2022

An Update

 ...and the Moving Company called...

AND

We're leaving tomorrow! As in Sunday! I'll try to check in when I can. I haven't been able to stop bawling and laughing...and somehow, I can hear the good Lord saying, "Wanna make me laugh? Tell me your plans!"

14 comments:

  1. Okay... here you go!! I cried when we left our home of 28 years over on the other side of town! Normal and you are going farther than the six miles we moved. It's all the memories, but remember that they live in your heart, not in a house. Home and all the love are where YOU are. Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squealing!!!
    ..and lifting a prayer for travel mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do hope you can check in a little. I know I am not the only one that is living vicariously through your move and new adventure. Take pictures and savor the move down. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Praying for smooth travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be watching for your arrival in the "Sunshine State" even sooner! Hooray! Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride. God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray!! Can't wait.
    Love ya. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, you're on your way. Change is difficult even when it's change for the better. You have a great attitude and our Lord is with you. Many prayers are with you too. Look forward to hearing from you in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Linda, I am so happy for you! I know how it is to miss "home" and family. Check in when you can but most importantly, take care of you and your husband. It's going to get emotional but oh the blessings God has in store for y'all!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a stress free move and every good thing as you transition to your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome Linda! Time for new beginnings in a state that you will LOVE! Goodbye cold weather NY HELLO sunny beautiful FL. I'll be praying for safe travels! I hope you and your hubby enjoy your drive down and get to see some wonderful sites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for an uneventful move. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! A whirlwind! Sometimes, life is like a roller-coaster. ☺️ God bless your going!
    "the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." Psalm 121:8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (578)