Currently shaking the cob webs out...linking back to Stacy because its her meme (grin).
Currently...
In Hornell...24* and sunny, windy. Expecting another winter storm to head in tomorrow into Tuesday or so. AND this...
Anyone? Any takers? grin
Reading...just got done reading a book by Barbara Bretton.
Listening to...my husband tell me that Lou Dobbs was cancelled off of Fox News. Horrible cancel culture we are living in...sign of the times, I am afraid.
The Weekend...working this afternoon 3:30-10. Then off tomorrow.
Looking forward to...day off tomorrow. I am tired. Not physically tired, more mentally; dealing with the nonstop Karen's of the world and finding out legally thru my employer that the NY mask mandate isn't going anywhere; it is legally here to stay until the governor says so. Since the NY Legislature abdicated their responsibilities to the governor-it is legal. Folks have had enough, period.
On the agenda...gotta keep the Faith. No matter how hard it is to do.
Celebrating...found out I am getting a Team Lead jacket and it shall arrive this coming week. It's black to go with my Polo shirt I wear at work. Nice (since I am at the upfront area all day long, one needs to wear a jacket or sweater to stay warm). OH yeah...and these;
They go under the jeans. I also wear base layering under my shirt too. Hey, its cold...the last couple of weeks have been single digits in the morning. I had a regular customer go yesterday, "Linda, do you even go home?" Nope, I live here and he goes, "Do you get your mail here too?" LOLOL---Thanks needed that. Considering I had a few Karen's one who threw a bottle of Window Washer at me because I wouldn't allow him to take the electric riding cart out in the winter storm. I'm fine, it / the window washer didn't hit me.
A thought to leave you with...every single day I have to remind myself.






For the banned pillow guy "Absolute Truth"
ReplyDeleteMichaeljlindell.com
Just to stick it to the them.
I haven't had time to watch it, but my husband watched it. He fully supports Lindell. smiles
DeleteCrazy times we are living in. A deserted island or a cave sounds better than being OUT THERE in the cruel cruel world. I am sorry you have to deal with the crazies all day long. Glad one of your customers was kind enough to notice you being there so much. Glad you are getting a special jacket. Just wish you could get a special "transfer" to a warmer and more friendly climate. They cancelled Lou Dobbs? Really? We aren't watching much news anymore. It's too upsetting. I'm like the guy throwing the window washer bottles when it comes to watching the news...I just want to throw something at the TV and shout at them to shut up with the lies and corruption...So we watch old Sherlock Holmes shows instead. Much safer. And I play with Lily Grace. She's absolutely perfect for my "nerves". She never talks back, and always says exactly what I hoped she'd say. Pretty happy little girl always looking for fun and adventure...that's what I'd like to be...So...sometimes we just have to use our imaginations and stay cool calm and collected. That's MY "secret". LOL. Have a blessed day...
ReplyDeleteIf I had the money, I'd buy a thousand My Pillows. But dang, someone threw a bottle of window washer at you? Oh dear. If you lived just a teeny bit closer, I'd come and bug you at work ha! I cannot believe the mask nonsense. In Cayuga County, our #s have gone WAY down, 1 out of 15, 6.5% of the population has tested positive, this thing has burned itself out. With the vaccinations, I think we are heading out of the woods, but will we get our rights back? ha, ha, ha. I do not think so.
ReplyDeleteI need to visit Lindell -- before it disappears! That 'free snow' sign made me laugh out loud. Keep the faith, yesssss.
ReplyDeleteGood heavens! I watched the movie. Some very interesting points that I had not known and I consider myself an expert. 😏 Just for one, we have blamed the head of tweetville for booting so many people in a cancel culture cleanse. Not so! Some government official ordered him to do it. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are going to be nice and warm. Warm is a good thing in these temps.
That graphic is wonderful!
Lou Dobbs was cancelled? That is weird. I mostly watch Tucker Carlson, but that still stinks about Lou. Martha's show was moved also. Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Linda: Enjoy your Team League outfit.
ReplyDeleteI don't want any snow, even if it is free... LOL.
OMG, I can't believe he threw window washer at you.
Glad he didn't hit you.
Hope you can get some rest tomorrow.
Bless you for putting yourself out there day after day, being subjected to the "Karens" of the world. I can't believe someone threw something at you. Good grief. Stay safe out there among the crazies!
ReplyDeleteI would be happy to take your snow. But I am guessing it would be a melted mess by the time it arrives here. Love the graphic you shared at the end of your post, Linda. Enjoy your day off tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThese sure are crazy times. Hope you can stay warm and safe.
ReplyDeleteSending Love & Prayers xx
We're under a tornado watch here in your old home town till about midnight tonight. Lots of hard rain, too. Thankful that (thus far) the power is on. But our temps are jacket-weather only -- not the seriously cold air you have to deal with.
ReplyDeleteNo takers here. You can keep ALLLLLL the snow!
ReplyDeleteCancel Culture. Ugh. You should read Jesus Politics by Phil Robertson. I just finished it. Excellent wisdom from the swamp rat once again.
I remember having to wear layers to work the registers...while the top of my head broiled under the overhead radiant heat. That last thought...yep, working retail will have you mumbling that like a mantra.
Glad you are off tomorrow. Enjoy your day and REST!
We've had a dusting of snow today. Hopefully it will be gone tomorrow. Enjoy your day off.
ReplyDeleteYes, the cancel culture, masks and cold are getting very old! And standing by a door dealing with crazy people has to be mentally tiring. At least you get some nice ones to raise your spirits!
ReplyDeleteThis cancel culture is ridiculous! Even Fox News is getting ridiculous anymore! Boy, that Karen is lucky you didn't pick up that window cleaner and chuck it right back at him!
ReplyDelete