Stepping into the Saturday 9. Thank you all for the kind comments from yesterday.
BILLS, BILLS, BILLS (1999)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) How often do you pay your bills?
Once a month on the 3rd, same with mil (we have court ordered care of her)
Do you handle them as they come in, or do you pay weekly, bi-weekly or monthly?
Pay them by the 3rd each month, so when they come in.
Or are you lucky enough to have someone else handle your bills?
Ha, would never trust anyone to do so. Since I am the court approved "official" for my mil, I pay her bills and manage her accounts.
3) Destiny's Child had a hit with "Bills, Bills, Bills." This girl group got their start in Houston, TX. During the recent, bruising storm, lead singer Beyonce sent food, money and water to her home state. Have you spent much time in the Lone Star State?
No passed through. Short time at Lackland Airforce base.
4) Beyonce is the breakout star of the group and went on to have a highly successful solo career. Can you think of another star who began his/her career as the member of a group?
Diana Ross?
5) "Bills, Bills, Bills" was performed a cappella by the kids on Glee. That Fox show ran for six seasons. Were you a fan?
Nope


Hi Linda:
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your answers today.
We have the same answer for #4.
I definitely shop at Walmart, My husband retired from there.
Have a great day.
https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/
I did not know that about your husband...March 24 will be my 6 months...and I wonder every single day how much longer I can last, just keeping it real. smiles
DeleteI agree with you about Spongebob! So annoying.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to have to do some car shopping soon too. Karl's van is about to die. Loved your answers. Have a nice weekend.
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Interesting topic for today! I never listened to Destiny's Child, but my answer to #4 would have been Lionel Ritchie/Commodores. Never been to Texas at all. Pay the bills when they arrive and yes to knowing my credit score. I colored with my students before it became an "adult" hobby. Happy Saturday, Linda!
ReplyDeleteThe 1990's is when I quit listening to most "popular" music, so, none of these songs or events are familiar. I enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteAs far as a home loan, y'all must have picked out a spot and/or location? Hope so. I know how much this means to ya.
I do the same thing with paying almost all the bills once a month except my chosen day is the 1st, including my MIL. It's something I've done since I was the Bookkeeper Accountant for Michael's Deli. That helps me keep track of our total expenses.
It's gotten warm and sunny in our 'hood. I hope your weather is nice. Don't work too hard!
Love xx
Can't say I've ever seen a single episode of Sponge Bob. Seriously doubt they're not holding their breath; I'm hardly their target demographic. (LOL) So, even tho' I said, "no more" I went back to WM yesterday -- they're the only one in town that carries Green Giant long-leaf lettuce.
ReplyDeleteFunny there is a question in this one about Walmart! :)
ReplyDeleteI never heard this song - wrong generation I guess.
I pay my bills as they come in. I use online banking and find it easy to keep track that way.
I hope nobody ever appoints me to take care of someone else's bills. I've always taken care of ours and I look forward to the day someone does it for me! It's a job I hate. I never color in my coloring books, either. Enjoy what's left of the weekend!
ReplyDeleteMy middle daughter handles my finances; she pays all my bills and keeps me on track. I have a fun account that I handle for just me. Not into Sponge Bob and all those shows. Are you still considering moving? If so, where? Happy Sunday.
ReplyDeleteYou are a straight up shooter. 😁 That's why we're never going to meet. Hahahahahahha!
ReplyDeleteYou are a straight up shooter. 😁 That's why we're never going to meet. Hahahahahahha!
ReplyDeleteIs this a repeat? Please delete if so.