Tuesday, November 11, 2025

Tuesday 4

 It's time again for Tuesday 4 held in memory of Toni Taddeo it's founder and previous host.   Thank you so much for joining in and helping to keep this alive. It is much appreciated.


It's Autumn and temperatures in many places will be going down, days will be shorter, and leaves are tumbling down. 

1. What kind of weather and temperatures make you feel most comfortable, most healthy? Since being back in Florida, I prefer the temps to be in the 60-70's and no humidity. Those kinds of days are few and far in between.

2.  Do you like the colors associated with Autumn. Clothing wise do they look good on you? Yes. I like wearing brown and people tell me I look nice in yellow. So, I am trying to get my act together and wear more yellow or shades of it.

3. Would you rather:… 

  … get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride? corn maze

… visit an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch ? both, please

 … eat a caramel apple or a candy apple?  both please

 … have some cinnamon buns or Pumpkin muffins? both please

4. There are 7,500 varieties of apple.  What is your favorite, and do you regularly eat apples?  I like Granny Smith, but I wouldn't turn down any apple. What fruits do you keep on hand? Grapes and berries.

Wishing you all a beautiful day.


8 comments:

  1. Linda, hope you are feeling better today. I love the colors of autumn and when I was teaching, I wore a lot of brown. And I agree, yes to both cinnamon buns and pumpkin muffins. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like warm colors too, and so autumn colors suit me. I'm not fond of orange and in fact, don't like wearing it at all.
    I think I'd choose the apple orchard as opposed to the pumpkin patch. Pumpkin muffins sound very good although I'm really into pumpkin spice for about 2 weeks and then I'm over it. So, ask me in a week and it would probably be cinnamon buns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! Hope you are feeling better today and can enjoy this day off.
    Thanks to Dave for his service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall and try to enjoy it but knowing that the snow and ice are on the way makes it hard for me to focus on the here and now. I hope you are enjoying your fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could wear fall colors, but with my fair skin and blue eyes, they do NOT pay me any compliments. I love apples, too. Granny Smiths are fantastic for pies. Blessings and please feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the day off and may God give you strength for the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably have too many shades of brown in my closet -- but it makes me happy. Bring on the cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rarely have fruit in the house but I am always craving it. Go figure. I enjoyed your answers, Linda, and like your new background! Glad you had the day off and hope you are feeling better. Thanks to your Veteran on this day and every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, wishing you a lovely day.

Followers

Labels

Link Party (694) Randomness (599)